Father's Day Surprise

One Day

Looking down at his lap, He Tian noticed his son had fallen asleep. Unable to hold back, He Tian pulled out his phone and took pictures. He'd show them off to Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi later. He put his phone on the couch next to him and carefully picked up his son and quietly made his way to the crib in the nursery.

He Tian placed him in the crib and moved some of the pillows around so they surrounded his child, that way he couldn't roll around much. It was then he noticed an item of clothing poking out from under one of the pillows. He pulled it out and held it up and his eyes widened at the text on it. 'Baby on the' with a vehicle.

"Surprise," A voice behind him called out. He Tian turned around to see Mo Guan Shan leaning against the doorframe, his arms folded across his chest. He couldn't quite look He Tian in the eye. "Our baby is going to be a big brother." He rubbed his neck, "I felt queasy and tired for a while, so I took a test and it's positive. But I think it's better to check up with our doctor, just to make sure-"

He was cut off by He Tian wrapping his arms around him in an embrace. "Thank you." He Tian mumbled against Guan Shan's neck.

"'Th-thank you'? What for?" He pushed He Tian's shoulder to move him back enough to look at him.

"For telling me this way. For giving me another child. For everything. For you being you." He looked at Guan Shan adoringly, causing Guan Shan to blush.

Guan Shan looked away and cleared his throat. "Well, it's not like it was planned. Not that I'm not happy about it." He mumbled, "I wouldn't exactly be upset if this one turned out to look just like you, too." He glanced over He Tian's shoulder at his sleeping son in the crib.

He Tian grinned and picked Guan Shan up, wrapping his legs around He Tian's waist. Guan Shan made a surprised noise and was about to protest when He Tian slapped his ass, "Shh, you'll wake the little devil."

He Tian carried Guan Shan to their bedroom and dropped him on the bed. He moved himself to lay in between his legs and put his face near Guan Shan's stomach, talking directly to it. "Now, you listen here, you cute little baby of mine. You need to look like your mama here to be the cutest baby in the world."

Guan Shan's stomach moved as he chuckled. "Careful now, you'll make our other baby jealous."

He Tian moved up so he was face to face with Guan Shan. "No, that little man is gonna be the most handsome man that ever lived."

Guan Shan sighed wistfully and wrapped his arms around He Tian's neck, bringing him closer. "You're right about that."

He Tian kissed Guan Shan deeply and smiled at him. "Thank you for telling me today."

Guan Shan smiled back. "Happy Father's Day."

-------

This is for jibbyjobby I hope you enjoy!

The picture belongs to Smolilred