Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (3)

The non-stop shot killed the zombies that followed, and Ye Siyan’s brows almost twisted into knots.

The zombie, who described the cockroaches, rushed up with his teeth and claws. Because of the extreme craving for fresh flesh and blood, the corners of his mouth continued to shed yellow, green and green sputum.

In the face of these zombies who did not feel enthusiasm and enthusiasm, Yesian only felt extremely hurtful.

So the fire tongue is more enthusiastic.

"Ye Shao is so handsome!"

"Yes! Good ability! I don't know how many levels of his power!"

"The family has money and is very powerful. The long is still so handsome. Do you know if there is a girlfriend?"

"Even if there is any more? As long as the ability is strong, there is nothing to open the harem!"

"Yeah!"

"..."

Qin Shiyue was standing on the side of the command and heard the hot topic in the car. I don’t know why I felt a little worried.

The line of sight is unstoppable and turned to the handsome back not far away.

The man was killing the zombies with no worries, but the back is just a fascinating cool and strong, and I don’t know the enthusiasm of others.

I don't know now, then after returning to the base?

How many people will be rushed into his arms?

Qin Shiyue frowns with a serious face and a hard, iron-like heart suddenly rises a sense of crisis that has never been seen before.

He simply handed the command work to his subordinates. Qin Shiyue licked his lips and took a few steps to the side of Ye Sinian. He fired a shot without a word, and the fire tongue swallowed the sickle of death, completely freeing those who were The bound soul.

At the corner of Ye Sinian's mouth, after the adjustment of the system, his five senses were strengthened to a high degree, and those who did not disguise the arguments he had long heard in his ears.

But he is not going to say anything.

To be honest, he enjoys the feeling that others are secretly jealous, and has been limited by the system for so many years. All he wants to do now is to enjoy it.

==============================

The news that Qin General captured the large amount of materials brought back by Qingyi County soon spread in the base. At the same time, the news that Ye Jiada’s young master Ye Si Nian killed the fourth-level zombies did not leave.

The former brings hope to the almost numb survivors to regain the city, and people seem to be able to foresee the future of all cities and the hearts of the people.

But compared to this, the latter's topic at the base is more intense.

After all, General Qin has long been famous. It is surprising to be able to capture Qingyi County, but it is not particularly unexpected. But Ye Si Nian is different.

As the son of the high-ranking Ye Liu of the base, everyone knows that he is a water-free abilities who have no lethality. Before I heard that he followed the mission, there were still private jokes that he was going to do mobile water. Now 乍The first reaction was to not believe when he heard that he could kill the fourth-level zombies with his ability.

But the facts are here, and with a lot of people saying that they have seen it with their own eyes, they can't believe it.

I believe it will be even more curious.