Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (8-9)

Ye Si Nian walked behind Yun Xiu, and his eyes fell on the man's back. He felt that the scene was somewhat inexplicable.

It seems that in the long past, he has been following a man like this, and his eyes are down one inch and one inch along the broad back of the man, and his heart is full of coveted.

Shaking his head and smashing out this inexplicable idea, Ye Si Nian converges on the gods, and his heart is really fascinating!

but……

Ye Si Nian licked his lips, staring at Yun Xiu's beautiful muscle lines hidden under the white shirt, watching the fascinating curvature of the muscles undulating between him, and felt that the person in front of him was really the best.

Well……

Probably also the family who doesn't know where the dear lover can defeat him?

So, such a person actually came to a high school as a teacher, how could the purpose be simple?

Ye Si Nian licked his mouth, but he did not believe it anyway.

Yun Xiu walked in front, feeling that the students behind him were like real eyes, and the anger of the heart was easily poured out. He hooked his lips, and his heart rose up with a kind of faint satisfaction and pride.

I couldn't help but straighten my back. The cloud repaired my eyebrows and shook my head. I showed a certain expression in the invisible angle of others. I thought that my mind had a hot expression. His heart was full of excitement, but he did not feel impulsive. Instead, I feel that the idea is simply a genius!

Because he can't stand it, the man cast his gaze on others!

Standing in front of the office, he took a slight breath, and the cloud repaired the heart and mind. While thinking about how to open it later, he would not scare him. When he opened his long legs, he first walked into the office.

Ye Sinian slightly lifted her eyes and looked at the young teacher who leaned on her desk and looked at herself. The eyes seemed to be like ordinary students who were called by the class teacher to talk in the office. It was just a hint of incomprehensibility, like in the Q, why don't you sit down?

Yun Xiu had a few stunned phoenixes on his face. He only felt the heart violently pulsating. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch the beautiful eyes of the man. His voice was hoarse and whispered. Do you know why I told you to come out?"

Ye Si Nian flashed a dark man's eye, his eyebrows were slightly stunned, and his phoenixes were slightly convergent, just like he really couldn't think of why, whispered: "I don't know."

"I have been so obvious..." Yun Xiu suddenly smirked his lips and smiled. The long legs were close to the distance between the two, and I grasped Ye Sinian’s arm in one hand and pressed it on his shoulder to hold him in his arms. Between the wall and himself, the two men gaze together, the gentle camouflage in his eyes finally disappeared, full of strong overbearing, he bowed his head slightly, close to the student who was astonished by his movements, the sound of the sound in his ear More magnetic: "You still don't know? Um?"

Ye Si Nian flashed a hint of vigilance and precaution in his eyes. He did not expect this person to go out of the cards according to common sense. He frowned and avoided the burning breath of the man sprinkling on his neck. He said: "Teacher, you are self-respecting!" ”

Yun Xiu was almost laughed at by him. The strength of his hand was a little lighter, but there was no meaning to pull apart each other. Instead, they got closer and closer, and their breaths almost blended together.