Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (6)

Ye Si Nian was standing in his red dress, and he looked at the clouds that had been pulled up to his waist in front of him, and his eyes faded for the first time.

"Do not abandon." Ye Si Nian's eyebrows under the mask slightly picked up, and the voice slowly whispered: "Today, it is your tenth birthday..."

"Yes, Master..." Sensitively felt the change of the teacher's emotions. The cloud did not give up some of the uneasiness of the sleeves, but the eyes were not blinking for a moment, staring at the eyes of the teacher's face under the mask.

"It’s ten years old, it’s an adult." Ye Si-nian licked his lips and hesitated to the clear-cut scorpion of the slut. He slowly hesitated his hands behind his back. Suddenly changed a more roundabout way, said: "You want to know, what did you do when you were ten years old?"

Rarely listened to the teacher to talk about the previous things, the cloud did not abandon the double eyes suddenly, the uneasiness of the heart was immediately replaced by full curiosity, he nodded with a smile, said: "I want to know!"

Ye Si Nian’s eyes were a little unbearable, but he thought of the hatred of the child in front of him. He finally said: “The year when the teacher was born, it happened that no island was attacked. Under the enemy's sword, it took me ten years to train myself to the quadruple, and I will bear a sword on the day of my birth, and I will kill the enemy."

I didn’t take a bit of emotional words to make the cloud shake my heart. He looked up at the guru’s eyes with dark eyes, screamed and slammed his hand and hugged the waist of the master. He said: “The teacher is doing well. ! Those people are damn!"

Seeing the comfort in the eyes of the disciples, Yesian became a heavy heart with a loose heart, and sighed softly. He reached out and touched the smooth black hair of the disciple, saying: "Do you really think so?"

"Of course!" The cloud did not abandon the smile on the face of some young people. He tightened the waist of the master, and his voice sank: "If it is me, I will not let go of the enemy!"

"Do you want revenge?" Yessin’s eyes sank, and he gently touched his hair, and he struggled at the bottom of his heart.

"I don't want to go all the time!" Cloud does not give up his teeth. For the first time, he said in front of people that the hatred that has been suppressed in his heart: "My mother is the apple of the cloud family. It should have a very happy life, but Bai Xu! For that imaginary The sword scored a kiss to my mother. After learning that the sword score was only a rumor, regardless of the fact that my mother was pregnant, she took her back to the Yun family! Not only that, but in order to keep a good reputation, he even pretended to be a man. The robbers will kill the cloud house! Poor my mother, a weak female, struggling to escape in the fire, and fled to Qingzhou City to give birth to me..."

Ye Si young patted the voice of the voice in his arms, and his heart was full of distress.

In order to complete the task of counterattack, he naturally wants to help the cloud not to abandon the revenge.

When he brought the child back, he did have the idea of ​​cultivating him to grow up and waiting for him to avenge himself.

But after many years of companionship, he personally raised him and raised him. He watched him become excellent, cheerful, and sunny, and his pity could not bear to overcome the task he wanted to accomplish.

If... He can live happily ever after, how can he push the child he has created in front of him into the abyss of hatred?

He has been hesitant about whether or not to mention that topic.