Escape from the Dark Island (14)

A chilly, chilly wind blew through the back, and the back was suddenly cold. Wu Luo almost pulled Ye Siian, who was next to him, into his arms at the fastest speed, and suddenly turned around.

Quiet.

Unusual silence.

The torch in the hand was blown out by the yin wind, and the cave suddenly fell into the darkness, not far from the hole, but the light did not leak into it, and it was completely out of reach.

In the complete darkness, the function of the ears seems to be amplified in an instant, and the breathing and heartbeat of each other seem to ring on the ear side, with a hint of imperceptible tension.

Wu Luo’s hand on Ye Si’s shoulders was still tight, and he did not relax at all. He tightened his muscles. The eyes of the different colors contained the murderous to the extreme, and the whole body was dangerous everywhere. breath.

This cave...not simple.

This thought almost appeared in the minds of both of them at the same time.

In the dark, I couldn't see each other's face. Ye Sinian followed the intuition and accurately pointed to the sight of Wu Luo. The dark green eyes were stunned. Ye Si Nian opened his mouth and could almost feel the air. Trembling from your own breathing: "Continue?"

The expression on Wu Luo’s face was extremely complex, and the darkness seemed to give him a mask to cover up, so that he could temporarily reveal the sly heart.

But it is only a moment.

The hand on the shoulder of Yesi’s shoulder was lifted up, and the movement softly licked the soft hair of the 揉斯年年年, 巫洛 bowed his head and fell a kiss on his head. The low voice made people unable to hear any other emotions, saying: Come here, continue."

Ye Si Nian’s lips curled up slightly, raised his head and kissed Wu Luo’s chin, saying: “Go.”

But all self-confidence and tenacity seem to be vulnerable to the darkness of the road that seems to be unable to reach the end.

The two groped forward in the dark, and the ears could only hear the smooth breathing of each other and the sound of the soles rubbing against the ground.

There is nothing else but nothing else.

The four long legs are so straight ahead, rather than insisting on it, it is better to say that it is numb.

Because even their own, the mind has gradually emerged.

How long have they been in this cave? Where is the end? Will it go on like this forever?

What are they coming to this cave? What can I see when I go on?

Are they really moving around? Is everything now their illusion? In fact, they did not explore this cave, but were dreaming?

The longer you walk, the more suspicions in your mind that are more and more magnified, and your mood becomes more and more unstable.

Ye Si Nian gradually clenched Wroe's hand, and his face became paler and paler in the darkness. The dark green pupils were also stained with blood, but he did not notice it.

In addition to the boundless darkness, this strange cave has nothing else. It completely misses his prediction. The heart is tense for too long, and the violent emotions pile up little by little. If you don’t relax, he can’t think of it. What will happen in the end.

"Nothing, I am." Sensitively found that his mood was not right. Wu Luo tried to hold back his hand. The low, hoarse voice gave people a full sense of security in the darkness, and made the temper of Ye Sinian’s heart temporarily. A little lighter, my eyes slowly changed back to dark green.