Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (13)

In the mind, what can't be the bad thoughts of the outside world, Ye Sinian licked his lips and looked at the moon.

The line of sight crossed his lips, which was upturned, and the moon was facing his face and kissed him on the cheek. His voice was low and said: "What?" Such a strange look...

Ye Si Nian touched his chin, his eyes looked up and down a few times his handsome facial features, and the phoenix phoenix flashed in a fascinating light.

Oops~ I really can't help but want to see how he looks at his chin. How can this be good?

I was staring at the eagerly eager gaze, and the moon's apex trembled unconsciously, and the heart twitched with a sigh of coolness. The first time I saw that the person was stared at by myself. What kind of feelings.

Sure enough... cough! Through the heart...

He slammed his hand and grabbed the thin waist of Ye Si Nian. The half moon was half-pensive and asked tentatively: "What happened?"

Ye Si Nian’s lips were full of concealed smiles, and he picked up his eyebrows and lowered his voice. He said, “Nothing ah~”

Looking at his high-pitched lips and a smirk, Yue Yue: "..."

Why is there always a bad feeling...

Professor Chen is very passionate about class. Today he brings a set of tea sets in the last year of the year. It belongs to personal collections. Seeing the shiny luster of the tea set, he can see how much he likes it.

The students in their class generally like his class. Not only can they learn very interesting little knowledge, but even if they are not interested in all kinds of cultural relics, they can appreciate Professor Chen's ever-changing facial expressions.

It is a hot type that can be photographed as an expression pack.

So, when I heard that Professor Chen specially built a website for Lunar New Year to promote his supreme beauty and heroic achievements, and logically became the vice president of the Lunar New Year fans, behind him cried and called him big. When Lolita was young, they were surprised, but they had such a sense of absurdity.

After all... is a feeling-loving person...

Unconsciously, this class passed, and Professor Chen still took a break and carefully took the tea set back into the treasure bag and announced the class.

"Yi Che, are you going to play basketball?" Dou Yan stretched out and asked Ye Siian, who was close to his face with his face.

Ye Si Nian stood up and hooked his lips: "I have to go back to work."

"...qaq" Dou's stretched action instantly froze, and his face was messy: "What homework?! Actually there is homework!! Why don't I know!"

"Professor Wu's homework!" Yesnian picked up her eyebrows, and she looked as if she was not as expected. The smile on her lips was calm.

"When do you pay?" Dou squinted and his eyes were full of pitiful expectations.

Ye Si Nian smiled and took up his notes, ruthlessly crushing his fantasies: "Give him before 8 o'clock tonight."

Dou Yu: "...qaq"

When they heard their conversation, one-third of the people in the classroom had a messy expression, and then they were forced to cancel the plan to go out and pitifully rushed to the dormitory.

Tianja, only four hours!

The remaining one-third of the people have their own smug smiles. Is there anything better than watching others madly make up their homework and slowly enjoying life?