Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (13-14)

In the heart, I don’t believe in the things of ghosts and gods. Although Li Bingxun has great doubts about the words of the Taoist priests, this matter involves the softness of his heart and mind, and he will never be able to remain calm.

If the truth is really as the priest said, is it really not dead?

Do you still have to stay in this grievance in Qinghe Town to waste time? If she is really coming back, but she does not see herself, will she be very disappointed and sad?

As long as she thought she would be sad and sad because of her own, Li Bingxun felt that his hard and irony heart suddenly turned into a soft water, full of reluctance and pity.

He has never been able to endure. With this luxury in his heart, Qinghe Town has completely lost its appeal to him. The guards who had been scattered out of the news were quickly summoned and urged to the fastest speed. Pack things back to Beijing.

Li Bingxun changed his short bout for horseback riding. In order to get back to Beijing as soon as possible, he didn't even want to sit in a comfortable carriage. It seemed like a fire was burning in his heart, which made him sit up.

The little **** with red lips and white teeth hesitated for a long time, finally biting his lower lip and walking to his side, whispering: "Wang Ye, is it a letter to Miss Zhao Er?"

Li Bingxun heard the words and groaned. After a long while, I remembered who Miss Zhao Er was. She thought that she had thought of her as a soft-back to the palace, and his heart rose to an unclear point. Feeling guilty, as if he betrayed the softness of his heart.

The heart was turned into an anger at the little eunuch. Li Bingxun gave him a cold look and said: "When the king does things, when do you need to remind you?"

If the softness really comes back, what he has to do is to forget the Miss Zhao Er! It is best that all the people in the world who know this have disappeared! There is no value in the substitute. She is not sad and disappointed. What is he doing? What more letter do you need to leave?

Even if it is soft, it doesn't come back... With his charm, when you just find an excuse, it is not a hand for a woman.

If there is no such thing as the Taoist priest, if he is in a hurry to return to Beijing, he will inevitably leave a letter that will be sent out in a gentle and affectionate manner. But now, in my heart, there is a soft shadow and her time to save herself. Panic and sweetness, where is he still in charge to manage what Miss Zhao Jiaji? !

Li Bingxun’s eyes glanced coldly at the little **** in front of him. Although this red-toothed face and fine-skinned body were quite his heart, if he returned to Beijing, he would have such a look...

But a monk.

Sensitively felt the cold eyes on his own body, thinking of the careful thoughts in his heart, the little **** trembled, and lost his blood on the face, becoming pale.

Not the same as the mouth said, even if Li Bingxun really listened to his suggestion and wrote a letter, he never thought about handing it over to Miss Zhao.

It is true that he is very embarrassed to Miss Zhao Er.

Why does the man do nothing, just rely on a face to make the prince gentle?

He has been with Wang Ye since he was a child. Everything has been done in everything. He has learned so many ways to serve people without shame, but still can't please Wang Ye's favor?

Just because he is a physically disabled person?

But Miss Zhao Er is just a sick man who can't even live in his 20s! How much better than myself?