Outside

White shirt jeans, bright red bracelets on the jade white wrist, the contrast of color, more eye-catching, Ye Si Nianyi from the car down, received the attention of men and women passers-by.

Steglily glimpsed a circle, Ye Sinian pushed the glasses and took a long leg to the hot school gate.

"Brother!" The big glass-like eyes slammed, and Lin Xiaobei’s white face suddenly filled with satisfaction and happy smile. He turned his head and said to the teacher next to him. The eye-catching figure in the crowd ran.

"Isn't it awkward today?" Yesthe year smiled and held the tender doll that she had run into her arms, and nodded to the middle-aged female teacher who looked at her eyes, and then he turned and left. .

"It's very embarrassing!" Lin Xiaobei kissed Ye Sinian's neck intimately, and nodded strongly, saying: "Today, the teacher praised me!"

"Well? How do you boast?" Yesny laughed and kissed him on the little tender face of his flesh, and his eyes were warm smiles.

Lin Xiaobei smiled even more happily and opened his mouth: "Taste me so sweet!"

"..." Yessian bent over and pulled the door open, and smiled and shook his head, silently messing up the soft hair on his head.

a large museum.

Professor Chen agreed with the nod. He couldn’t help but patted the shoulders of the moon, saying: "Small moon! You said it is very good! The general of the moon is indeed the first beautiful man to open the sky!"

The moonlight pushed the glasses, and the smile on his face was both proud and subtle.

"I am very glad that you can stay in a big!" Professor Chen did not notice the subtle expression on his face. He smiled and cleaned up the documents in front of him. He said: "There are deep feelings for the generals of the moon." Worship, you even have the same name as the generals. Although you are younger than my son, we have a common language! It’s just a year of forgetting! And the return of the wandering leaves to the roots, the hope of your father’s returning to the country is fulfilled by you. Very good!"

A footstep came from the outside, Professor Chen turned his head happily, seeing who the people are and how happy they are, laughing and jokingly said: "Small easy! The child is back?"

It is also interesting to say. It is reasonable to say that Yi Che and Yue Lu are men, although they all know that the male style has existed since ancient times, but after all, it does not conform to the mainstream values, and should have suffered a lot of appearance. Condemning criticism, he has raised his heart for them, ready to help them to say something, did not expect everything to open a head, they were all resolved by this milk doll.

The ancients have good news, and it is true!

Ye Sinian nodded with a smile and did not speak. She saw Lin Xiaobei in the arms and smiled and extended his hand to Professor Chen. The milk sounded milky and said: "Chen grandfather hugs ~"

“Hey! It’s a child!” Professor Chen smiled and looked kindly. He took Lin Xiaobei from Ye Si Nian’s arms and hugged him: “Grandma made a delicious meal at home today, just waiting for you. It!"

"Acao can eat?" Lin Xiaobei heard the big wet eyes, and asked milk.

Professor Chen’s heart was softened by him, and he nodded again and again: “Well, let’s take things to the turtle pool and eat it, okay?”

"Good ~" can go to share the delicious with the little friends, Lin Xiaobei smiled even more joy.

"That!" Professor Chen looked at Ye Sinian cheerfully and said: "Small North lived with me tonight, and you two are happy."