Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (3)

All the way to the wind, the Zhao family is extravagant for generations, but this era has always been rich in money, even if this body is the eldest son of the Zhao family, destined to inherit the family business, although the clothing, food and shelter are fine but not too excessive So, I was quite guilty on the way.

Fortunately, when Ye Si Nian came through, it was not too far away from Qinghe Town. Even if the carriage was so bumpy and unbearable, it would have passed.

The Zhao family was originally a bureaucratic family. Only a few generations ago, there was a well-known person who was not famous for the breeze. He often did not give the holy son above the main hall. Although the saint did not say anything, he even praised Zhao Aiqing. The mirror of the widow, but the heart has long been troubled by the fact that he can't talk without giving face. When he is old enough to return home, he will attack him and send him away.

Of course, Zhao Laozi is not a stupid person. He does not care about his life and death, but there are old wives and young children on the side! St. Shang can bear with him for so many years, his Zhao Jiafu was a big fate, so he decisively returned to Qinghe Town with his family servants.

The feeling of being full of refreshment is very good. Not only has it been greatly rewarded, but it has also been poured into the Qing Dynasty.

Therefore, in this small Qinghe town, the Zhao family who once received the sacred favor is also a relatively special existence.

Ye Si Nian stood by the carriage, and looked up at the "Zhao Fu" of the dragon and phoenix dance.

Into the door, and gossip with the parents, roughly said the results of the audit, Ye Si Nian was eagerly eager to return to wash and rest.

Zhao’s business is still quite large, and the industry is spread all over the country. Even if the original owner did not start from the year of the year, it was only when the Yuan Festival was over.

I haven’t been at home in the past. Zhao’s father Zhao’s mother is naturally very distressed. Plus this body has been reduced a bit compared to the past. It’s not very spiritual to have a rest in the carriage. They still have the heart to look at him again. Supporting answering your own questions?

Returning to the place where the original owner was familiar, I did not have much strangeness in receiving the body's Yessian. He took a refreshing hot bath and ate some hot hot meals, and fell on the bed. The head fell asleep.

As for the sister?

Wait until he is full.

=========================================================

Ms. Zhao Er’s name is Fei Xiao. Her natural beauty is quiet and elegant. She has been raised in the squat because she has been sick and sick since her childhood. Her parents and brothers are all loving and careless. She has not seen her.

Because he was a 20-year-old who was asserted by a famous doctor, he was destined to be unable to enjoy the same life as a normal person. Zhao’s father Zhao and Zhao Lingqiu’s demands on her have not been very strict, and they do not have to worry about what to do. Female red housework, even for her leisurely to see those words, this is also a blind eye, in the hearts of the family, as long as she stays at home, grow up safely.

Due to physical reasons, although Zhao Feixiao has grown to the 28th year of Chinese, she has not yet decided on her family. She has never said anything about her in front of her. Even in order not to cause her bad thoughts, Zhao Lingqiu is now weak, but now There are also people who are not close.

The family is pampered and prepared. Although Zhao Feixiao often feels sad and sad about her uncontested body, she still has no troubles from small to large.