Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (7)

All kinds of mixed thoughts in my mind were temporarily emptied, and Sun Lin walked aimlessly in the mountains, and his mood was slightly low.

There are very few perfect things in this world. He does not feel that choosing to conceal sexuality is a mistake, but the restless shackles and repressions still make him unable to hold himself.

Why does he have to bear these?

Why can't he have a lover who can work together for a lifetime?

Can he only be so depressed in this life?

When there is no time, when you need to interact with the girls in the school, when you hear someone else joke, you are the winner of life... Many times, he will ask himself like this.

But until now, he still couldn't find the answer that really convinced him.

Maybe I can't find the answer in my life?

Sun Lin yanked the leaves and sighed.

But for a moment, he stopped his movements and looked incredibly at the footprints not far away.

that is……

Sun Lin looked down at his shoes and frowned and went forward, comparing the footprints.

Is this your own footprint? !

Sun Lin couldn't take care of it at this time. She looked up and looked at it in surprise, but found that she was not familiar with the environment here!

This... Where did you come from?

I realized that I was lost, and Sun Lin didn’t worry much about it. The vegetation of this mountain is not dense. Although there are fewer people going up the mountain, I have never heard of any beasts, and people who went to the mountain today are comparing. More, maybe you will be able to meet people right away. The most difficult thing is that he can call his family for help, so there is no need to worry about security issues.

Put away the mobile phone with full signal, Sun Lin is not in a hurry, continue to go forward along the feeling.

After half an hour.

"Call!" Sun Lin frowned and looked at his eyes. He finally sat down on a clean grass and relaxed some sour legs against the big tree behind him.

It is difficult for the mountain road. He has not been to the mountain for many years. This winding is going around and it is really tiring.

Reaching out the phone and looking at the full signal, Sun Lin hesitated, or recovered the call.

Forget it, take a break and try to walk again. Maybe you just didn't go in the right direction? In the unlikely event that their parents are rushing to climb up and find themselves nearby, isn’t that too shameful?

In the heart of these thoughts, Sun Lin licked his lips and took the phone back into his pocket, and he took a long sigh of relief from the big tree behind him.

Not to mention, it’s a little tired after going so long...

Sun Lin made a big yawn, changed his comfortable posture, and slowly closed his eyes.

The breeze blew, and the buds on the grass that had just emerged from the head shook gently.

A pair of white feet appeared on Sun Lin's side, and then the whole body gradually showed its way from the void.

The boy with half-length hair shook his head and looked at Sun Lin, who was asleep.

The pale fingertips carefully swayed Sun Lin's forehead, and the boy felt the warmth of his fingertips. It was like seeing an incredible picture. The pale complexion but the facial features of the facial features were somewhat weird.