Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (4)

Get rid of the female lord who is chasing the interesting question of her daughter, Ye Sinian has ate a lunch and left the house.

The attention of the woman is only temporarily transferred. If he wants to solve the problem more thoroughly, he still has a lot to do.

To be honest, he didn't think about solving the two directly, but that was too simple and rude. Although he liked this one, it did not conform to the original character.

As the eldest son of Zhao's family, Zhao Lingqiu's character is straightforward and gentle. He has always been a gentle and noble son. Because Zhao Feixiao was weak and sick from urinating, he was later asserted that he was 20 years old and regretted and pity. Zhao Lingqiu This sister has always been pampered.

Although Zhao Lingqiu was killed by Zhao Feixiao at the end, he did not hate at the time. He just fell short of his plan and was angry and regretted that he had not succeeded in saving his sister.

According to Zhao Lingqiu's character, it is unlikely to make a murder.

Although Ye Si Nian did not have any brother and sister affection to Zhao Feixiao, but since he occupied the body of others and took over the task of counterattack, he must of course plan well and kill the two protagonists at once. It is.

Moreover, this is a royal society!

He naturally has the means to ensure that he will not be discovered after he has killed someone, but Li Bingxun is the Emperor of the Three Kingdoms. There is also a brother of the Prince who will take care of him as a lifelong responsibility. If Li Bingxun is dead, Prince will not let go of any There was a clue, and when he and Zhao Feixiao had an affair, they couldn’t help themselves.

Not to mention the other, I think it is not a secret for the Prince.

Without a comprehensive plan, he is not willing to take the risk of being implicated.

You must know that if there is a case, the Zhao family can not keep up with dozens of people.

On the street paved with bluestone, the carriage slowly moves.

In the carriage, Ye Si Nian enjoyed a slight sway, as if there was no bad thoughts in the head that could not be humane, and the face was gentle and calm.

===================================================

Li Bingxun irritatedly pushed away the singer who was tired of his own arms, and sipped the glass of wine.

The time when he stayed in Qinghe Town was not short. He was only going to watch a lantern and left. Who could have thought of a person who was so similar to the softness?

Since the softness was originally lost to save himself, his temperament was even more difficult to suppress. He did not want to suppress it any more. The father’s attitude toward him was known to him. Anyway, he did not inherit the opportunity of the unification. Why can’t he do whatever he wants? ?

Softness is the only woman who is good to herself after her death. Unlike the housewife who thinks that the dragon climbs the phoenix to compete for the title of Wang Hao, she is simply concerned about herself and has no other purpose.

He was full of concern and pity for his softness, and even thought about whether he would be beaten by his father, as long as he was free and free. But contrary to expectations, he did not act, and he completely lost his softness.

The heart seems to have vacated a hole filled with dissatisfaction, and he feels that he will never fall in love with a woman.

Until... met her.