Escape from the Dark Island (13)

The dark red wooden box slowly opened, but it was still early in the morning, and the sun with dew was slowly slid into the wooden box through the gap between the leaves and leaves.

Four pairs of different colors of eyes brushed into the inside, a **** red grass appeared in the sight of four people.

The stems are clear, like the crystals of high purity, but they seem to have a stronger life. The slender leaves stretch out, even if they are hidden in this slightly simple wooden box, they still have deep Confidence, the crystal red liquid inside the stems and leaves is slowly flowing, infiltrating people and at the same time some unspeakable charm.

It is like, to hook the viewer's soul into the crystal red liquid.

The thick eyelashes trembled unpredictably, and Wu Luo subconsciously clasped Yersian’s hand and frowned. “What is this?”

Eric had already smashed into Allen’s arms when the wooden box was opened. His long arms were close to his neck, and the scared expression on the face was almost seamless, but the twinkling eyes stared straight. Its eyes exposed the most real emotions in his heart - full of curiosity that wanted to get started.

The nerves had always been thicker, and Allen was keen to get his idea for the first time. He couldn’t think of anything else. He grabbed his hand and grabbed his eager hand, and pressed it tightly on his chest.

That thing doesn't look like a good thing. How can it be done in case something happens?

Eric’s temperament was forced to go down in an instant. He tightened his body and looked up at Allen’s expression. He found that there were only worries and helplessness in the eyes of the green eyes, and there was no suspicion of his own imagination. Eric noticed where his hand was placed...

The tip of the ear was uncontrollably stained with pink, and Eric blinked, and the hand on Allen's chest was lightly and gently smashed.

Inadvertently lifting the smear of Ye Si Nian's eyelids straight, turning his eyes and retracting his eyes, just want to destroy his eyes.

Deliberately increased the power and coughed, and Yesian looked at the strange grass in a serious manner, saying: "The box is found from the other side. This grass is definitely useful!"

"The key to the world?" Eric's eyes trembled and jerked back, staring at the inside of the leaf stem and looking at the very ominous **** liquid. His eyes were so complex that he had both possessive desires and hopes. There is the urge to pull Allen away.

The key to the world... the people who get it will return to the original world...

Do not! The world is terrible and cold, without a trace of warmth, he will never go back!

As for Allen...

In the eyes of the ink stained with blood, Eric slammed the strength of the road to hold Allen's neck, the gloomy expression on his face flashed away.

If you catch it, it is his, and then he will not let go.

Wu Luo heard a tremor in his heart, holding Ye Sinian's hand can not help but increase the strength, looking at the box of the strange grass to the extreme.

Although he is not a clerk, his previous memories are still in the air. Even people who don’t know what he is, can’t tell where the vague feelings come from, but there is always a voice in his heart. echo.

The key to finding yourself and finding those memories is the key to the world.

In my heart, I was eager and embarrassed. When Wroe first discovered that she still had such indecisiveness, she secretly laughed at herself, and she did not relax her hand when she grasped Ye Si Nian’s movements.