Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (4)

In April, there was no return to the island and the sky was clear and the sea was quiet.

There is a sacred city pool on the island. The towering gray city wall does not know where to stretch. It is different from other well-ordered cities and towns. The city of non-returning city has the atmosphere and the uniqueness of the rivers and lakes.

The city is a non-Islamic sect. Although it is a murderous person who is devastating and savvy in the eyes of the well-known people in the outside world, in fact, although most of the people in the city are practicing martial arts, there are only a few who travel and travel. The people on the island are simple and honest, and the city people are generous and generous, especially hospitable.

Of course, when people who are distracted, the island residents never know what to do.

In the center of the city, teach the main government.

Ye Si Nian shook his head and looked at the frustrated child in his arms. He said: "The practice of practicing is the process of accumulation for many years. Your talents are very talented. If you persist, you will be able to become a big weapon. Why bother? ?"

"Master respects..." The cloud did not abandon the lips, and the small face that had raised some meat became a wrinkle. "If I don't practice hard, will I lose face to the teacher?"

Ye Si Nian flashed a trace of dark mans in his eyes, but his face was silent, still a gentle and comforting face, reaching out and rubbing his head, as if casually asked: "Oh? Who said it?" ?"

"The girl of Wutongyuan..." The cloud did not abandon the obsidian eyes and overflowed with a little bit of grievances. He relied on his hand to cover the shoulders of the master, and lost the floor: "She said that I am too useless, not worthy of being the first master of the master. ...... also said that she will give birth to a child of heaven and earth for the teacher, let the master drive me out of the division... Master, if you have a child in the future, will you not care about me?"

The apex of the heart hurts, and Ye Si Nian is busy reaching out and gently pats the back of the disciple, replied: "Nonsense! There will be only one person in this life, that is you!"

"That... wait for you to have children..." The cloud does not abandon the neck of the master, and the eyes are stunned through a trace of darkness, but the tone is full of uneasiness.

"You will only have one child for this life." Yesnian hugged the uneasy child in his arms and promised in a serious tone. Thinking of the so-called righteous woman left by the old teacher, my heart filled with killing.

A good Fang Yutong! I dare to say that in front of my own children! It’s sinful to die!

Get the promise you want, the cloud does not leave a shadow in the eyes, he buried his face in the neck of the master, the eyes of the bottom of the clear and full of the exclusivity of the age.

There are too few and too few things in his short life. Except for the mother, only the master is left.

After the mother gave birth to him, she had been lingering on the sickbed. Even if she cared about him, she could not help herself. From small to large, she gave him the most care and warmth, only the master.

It is Shi Zun who rescued him from the dark life. It is the teacher who gave him meals to teach him martial arts to give him hope. He is also a teacher, let him know that there is not only hate, but also warmth and love in this world.

Therefore, no matter what kind of means to be used, no matter how inferior and insidious it is, he will never, and will not let anyone **** the master!