Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (5)

A meal was eaten by the guests, and the relationship between the two was not too familiar.

In all fairness, I think that I have tasted a lot of food, but this is only a simple cooking of the snow dragon meat that really surprised him, it is really the name of the night signature dish.

After eating delicious, the mood will naturally become better. Ye Sinian no longer deliberately teased Qin Shiyue. The two of them ate and chatted. Ye Sinian even exchanged the new communicator with the base. The number is not enough.

Of course, as for the news of how many nights have been heard from it, this is not humane.

Leaving the night with satisfaction, Ye Siyan walked slowly on the street and thought about what to eat while eating.

Qin Ge is the grandson of the Qin family, and the Qin family's base camp is in the capital. After the original Qin Shiyue accident, he will not stay in Jingcheng again, so the night should be easy to change.

The night is easy to change, this should be regarded as a big event in the base, but the original master did not know, the news that the night is easy to change the master did not come out, no one knows that the night has changed the owner, so his first reaction is to find the night boss.

And now it has been confirmed that Qin Ge is not.

Ye Si Nian licked his lips, under the dim light, the slender phoenix flashed a streamer.

I figured this out, and there are not many suspects left. After all, I have the ability to swallow a big piece of cake in the night, and even the person who does not leak a little bit of information, the ability status will not be low, and the base is like this. Not many people.

According to the age and height and other conditions shown in the data, the remaining list is actually very short, and the most doubtful one is Yang Jun.

Yang Jun, who is the assistant of his cheap father Ye Liu, deeply regrets the male lord Li Feiyan and finally vie for the male singer who can only let go.

As a male, he naturally has excellent appearance conditions, tall and strong, plus a good person, and a full sense of security at a glance.

In the original fate trajectory, he will rise sharply due to his loyalty and super power, and finally succeeded in securing the position of the base three.

Although he finally left the city because he was fighting for Li Feiyan, he said that he was a personal winner.

But it was such a good gentleman who was praised by everyone. In the end, he broke the original nucleus of the original master, abolished his abilities, and completely ruined his life.

But in fact, although the original Lord always opposed Li Feiyan, he almost did not offend Yang Jun. This hatred is simply inexplicable.

Ye Si Nian had a cold light in his eyes.

The brain quickly recalled the contents of the material, and when I found it, I really found him clues.

According to the original fate trajectory, Yang Jun will leave Jingcheng, and the time he left Jingcheng is exactly the time when the night is closed.

If it is not a coincidence, the boss of the night must be Yang Jun.

Ye Sinian happens to be the one who does not believe in coincidence.

Thinking about everything, Ye Si Nian is not so excited.

The nucleus of the original Lord was destroyed, so that the original Lord had no resistance when he encountered those people, and finally entered the night desperately.