Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (10)

Chu Yue hands over Ye Siguang's naked thin waist, eyes fascinated in the lover's time to become gorgeous and eye-catching facial features, heard the words can not help but look dark, dumb scorpion warning like a mouth: "Don't play with fire! ”

"Oh ~" Yesi year raised his lips, slightly raised his eyebrows, slender fingers flexibly into the man's robes, and the disciple usually eagerly put on the man's hand to perfect the chest muscles. While stroking and gently biting the sensitive throat of the lover, the low voice seems to carry a small hook of the slut, saying: "What? You want to burn me?"

The sensitive part was treated like this by the beloved one. Chu Yue took a deep breath, and the throat was rolled up and down. The blue veins between the necks raised. He lifted his chin slightly to make the little lover more convenient. The big hand went smoothly along the lover. The perfect back of the white line is stroking up and down, and finally fascinated by pressing the two long-lost hips.

I admire the general long sigh of relief, Chu Yue sighs the lips, the lover seems to overflow the water.

He licked his tongue and rubbed his wet red lips. Ye Sinian reached out and clasped his fingers, rubbed his nose and raised his eyebrows: "Don't dare?"

The desire of Chu Yue’s eyes was completely provoked by him. He raised his hand and just wanted to hold his waist, but he saw the little lover riding on himself suddenly smiled and turned into the bath.

Chu Yue was shocked by his actions, and immediately supported his body. The worried words had not been exported. He saw the little lover carrying the small chin, and his white fingers gently hooked twice, ordering: "Come here. !"

Can this be tolerated? !

"You are a fairy!" Chu Yue suddenly stood up, quickly squatting down his body, plunged into the pool in the laughter of his lover, and swiftly rushed toward him.

===================

* Get ridiculous, and Ye Si Nian, who was completely tossed all night but satisfied, lazily squatted on the sturdy arm of his lover, lazily slumbering.

The eyes are gentle to the extreme, Chu Yue's lips are stunned and can't stop the smile, and the addiction is generally fine to play with the soft and smooth long hair of the lover.

The sky outside the window brightened a little bit, and when I saw the time to discuss with the Prince about the military arrangement, Chu Yue regretted and sighed, gently falling a kiss in the hair of the lover.

Ye Si Nian raised his eyes lazily, grinning at the lover with a few kisses. The chest of the trace kissed him and smiled: "Would you like to leave?"

Chu Yue’s eyes are dark, hate can’t be reincarnation as a wolf, but in the end, he can only kiss a few sighs on the shoulders of a little lover who likes to play with fire, sighing: “Some people sigh beautiful heroes, I I only want to sleep here, but I am helpless!"

"Then I will take me home early!" Ye Sinian yawned and rolled his eyes, and reached out and pushed him. "Come on, let's go! Otherwise it will be late!"

"Wait for me tonight?" Chu Yue reluctantly caught his hand and kissed him.

"Don't be afraid of being squeezed out, you will come!" Yesthe year gave him a sigh of relief, turned over and plunged into the quilt, blocking the sight of the man suddenly lit up.

Chu Yue seems to be drooling and laughed twice. He took a lover’s hips across the quilt and said: "Wait for me! Ah?"

Ye Si Nian wrapped himself in the quilt and slammed, and Chu Yue was able to take back his hand satisfactorily and put it out of the window.