Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (10)

Ziyuan picked up his fist and loosened it. He loosened it and tightened it. He looked so sly and enviously that Zhao Feixiao was crying in Ye Si Nian’s arms, his face was red, and the image of the world’s high-ranking people almost never remained. I can't stand it.

Someone is constantly drinking sour water. Ye Si Nian naturally will not ignore him, but Zhao Feixiao in his arms is crying, and he can't push people away, so he blinks at him comfortably.

Upon receiving the eyes of Yesi, the eyes were soothing, Ziyuan suddenly became refreshed, his face was not red, his teeth were not itchy, and the hand that had to scratch the printed mark on the table was slowly collected. It’s almost like taking a sigh of anger.

Ye Si Nian secretly turned a blind eye, and he no longer took care of him. He looked down at Zhao Feixiao who was crying in his arms.

The uneasiness and excitement in the heart were all vented, and the reason was returned. Zhao Feixiao realized what she had done. The scorpion in her hand was tightened tightly. The tip of her ear was almost red, and she was buried in the chest of her brother. I just want to find a piece of land to sneak in.

Stretched her hand and patted it on her head. Ye Sinian smiled and said: "Well, so big people still cry?"

Zhao Feixiao was even more red. She was ashamed and annoyed and glanced at her brother's elder. She was very embarrassed to look at Ziyuan's direction and said, "Brother!"

"Good! I won't say it!" Yesan reluctantly shrugged and said: "My mother still doesn't know the good news. Do you personally go and tell them?"

Zhao Feixiao’s eyes are bright. For many years, her parents’ worries and griefs have been seen in my eyes. I naturally know how happy they will be. I heard the words and nodded, and I couldn’t care what Miss’s manners. The skirt was excited to run outside the door.

On the surface of Jasper, the lady’s body couldn’t stand too much exercise. Although the priest said that it could be cured, but now it has not begun to cure. If something goes wrong, she can’t eat it. !

In a hurry to the direction of Yesian and Ziyuan, she also hurriedly lifted the skirt and chased Zhao Feixiao.

The rest, look at me, I look at you, and all of them know each other and go back to the two people.

For a time, only the purple and Ye Si Nian were left in the room.

Ziyuan, a singular singer of the world, stood up slowly and slowly walked to the front of Ye Si Nian.

There was a smile in his eyes, and Ye Si-nian raised his head in disbelief and looked at his eyes innocently.

With a long arm stretched out, Ziyuan will take someone who understands the confused stuff into his arms, and the slender hand touches the man's back neck. He has a slightly smiling eyes on the pair of eyes: "First Point interest..."

Feng Xiaozhong smiled deeper, and Ye Si-nian lifted his chin and actively kissed the pair of lips that were close to the feet and could almost feel the temperature.

It was the same as the kiss with the scent of last night, and it was quiet in the middle of the night. Everything seemed to be away from them. The two slender men were embracing each other in the quiet room, and the lips and tongues were entangled. The sound echoed in the ear and the temperature rose sharply.

Ye Si Nian clung to the man's shoulders, dressed in neatly dressed clothes, I don't know when I got into a flexible hand, stroking along the ridgeline, he slightly tilted his head, the collar did not know When the man was untied, the man was buried in his neck, his breathing was hot, his hot tongue slid on the sensitive skin, and Yess was twitching young, half venting his anger and biting the man’s earlobe. .