Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (1-2)

Crouching in the arms of a lover, Ye Sinian hooked his lips, and in the eros of the years, the old face that left no traces was added with a trace of sorrow, and the end of the eye curled up with a pleasant curvature. He looked up and kissed the family. Chin, said: "Do not give up, win for the division."

No return has long been a big success, the cloud does not abandon but the hard life will be fixed in the face of the thirties, raising his hand gently through the lover's black hair, he carefully gathered the thick shackles of his lover, do not let The wet and cold water vapor in the sea breeze wets the lover's clothes.

"I will leave the world first, so I won." Ye Si Nian's sharp tip was grind on the lover's chin, and he was dissatisfied with the lover's non-response.

The cloud does not abandon the fingertips, and the deep eyes have a hard to suppress pain, but he is not willing to show a little sadness in front of the master, licking his lips, carefully paying off the hair of the master who is blown away by the sea breeze. After returning to the ear, the voice was low and said: "Well, the child lost."

Ye Sinian sat up with satisfaction and held the hand of the disciple, gazing lightly from his ring finger, and gently slammed it on the almost identical ring on his hand.

At that time, the ring that was bought at the bazaar and later abandoned by the cloud was recast into a ring, which was worn by himself. This is a lifetime.

Together with a hundred years, the two are still full of black hair, but in the end they can't beat the time.

The hunch that is about to leave the world is getting stronger and stronger. Ye Sinian has a sigh of pain in his eyes, but he still does not want to show it in front of his lover.

The smile on his face was still flying, and the other hand gently pinched the earlobe of the apprentice. Ye Sinian transferred the topic: "If the world knows the body, I don't know what to do?"

Thinking of the rivers and lakes that have been shrouded in the magical powers for so many years, and who dare to speak out, Ye Sinian is full of joy.

In their hearts, is this person who has lived too long and can't die? Is it really abhorrent?

The demon religion is no longer a simple demon religion. As a kind of news for the martial arts people, the demon screaming and killing has already faintly controlled the entire river and lake in his hands, and he himself has long been The king of innocence.

"They can't believe it anymore."

I think of the news that my heart is deliberately releasing my body every time. When the rumors of the rivers and lakes are getting more and more enthusiastic, I also smother the lover who has a sense of existence. The cloud does not give up and smiles, but the sorrow of the eyes is getting stronger and stronger.

The atmosphere was silent for a moment, and only the sound of the waves hitting the reef was heard in the ear. The cloud did not abandon the hand that clung to the master, and the long eyelashes trembled for a moment.

Eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, but Ye Sinian is reluctant to close his eyes. His eyes are one inch and one inch depicting the handsome face of his lover. He shows a somewhat tired smile. The gentle fingers gently touch the lover's eyebrows and say: "No. Abandon... tired for the teacher..."

The cloud does not abandon the heart, and the peach eyes of the past are full of water. He looks at the black hair scattered by Shi Zun, and it is almost suffocated.

The whisper of the lover’s repression rang in the ear, and Yssian raised her hand to cover his neck with difficulty. “Do not give up, don’t cry...”