Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (14-15 End)

It was night, Yun Xiu frowning and looking at the faceless expression of a little lover in a suit, finally surpassed the worry of the heart, half naked and walked down from the bed, grabbed his waist from behind, biting his ear Road: "I am going with you?"

Ye Si Nian passed his neck and took care of the close kisses of his lover. He couldn't help but hook his lips and smooth the folds that didn't exist on his body. He said, "No, there are people here."

An almost abolished Song Shu, if you can be hurt by him in such a situation, then you don't have to mix.

I thought of the Song Shue I had learned about everything that my lover had done in my arms. In the eyes of Yun Xiu, a dark man flashed through his eyes. He straightened himself to face him, grabbed his shoulder with his big hand, and stared at him seriously. The eyes, said: "But I am still worried!"

"The evidence collected by Song Shu is fake and can't threaten me." Yesian blinked and thought he was worried that he would be threatened by Song Forg.

But how is this possible?

What Song Shu did for himself to completely destroy himself was just a false evidence that he told him to make it. He never left him a slight handle.

The cruelest thing in the world is that when a person has experienced darkness and thinks that he is about to gain light, he will push him into the abyss thoroughly.

Just like the early Song Zichu.

And what he is about to do is to uncover the truth in the face of Song Shu.

Very simple.

Yun Xiu looked at the little lover who had some "incomprehensible feelings" in front of him. He only felt a sullen feeling in his heart. He frowned and raised his voice: "Who are we listening to? Who am my husband or you are a husband?!"

Ye Si Nian squinted his eyes, his eyes threatened with a faint phoenix, and his chin lifted gently: "You, say, what?"

"You are my husband, of course, listen to you!" Yun Xiu was stunned by the sparkling phoenixes. Only when his heart was soft, his brain could not help but blurt out. When he said that he was angry, he was too late to worry.

Looking at the lover who was depressed and speechless in front of him, Ye Si Nian suddenly smiled and smiled. His eyes were full of sly smugness. He scorned his index finger and hooked the chin of the hook cloud. He said, "Come, call the husband to listen." listen!"

Yun Xiu felt helpless about his general conditional reflexive behavior. He looked at the lover who was delicate in appearance and strong in character. He suddenly felt a bit fat and forced his shoulders to push him into his arms. He was overbearing. The seductive red lips kissed and kissed, and the tone was unquestionable: "I am going with you! Obey!"

Ye Si Nian blinked and was a little embarrassed by the sudden movement of Yun Xiu. He subconsciously explored the tip of his tongue and licked his lips. In the strong masculine embrace of his lover, he was shocked by his hegemony. I nodded.

In the heart of Yun Xiu's heart, I was satisfied, and while I was very close to my little loved one, I was sure again, and I still have to show my masculine side from time to time!

Look! My own little loved one was suddenly fascinated by my performance!

Ye Si Nian squats on the chest where the lover feels very good. He slightly lifts his lover who is full of confidence and expresses his confidence. The phoenix flies quickly and flashes a smile.

========================

Song Shu laughed and patted Liu Ge's shoulder. The gloomy eyes were full of excitement about his success. He pressed his hands on the folder with some tremors. He said: "Liu Ge, wait for me to report, you can be sure To enjoy the face! Let's go and have two drinks!"