Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (16)

"Okay, then I am waiting for your good news!" Professor Wu hangs up the phone in his hand, and then stands up and cleans up the messy files on his desk.

After teaching for many years, he has not met geniuses, but the number of such people is still very small. Especially in recent years, the social atmosphere has become more and more impetuous. People’s mentality is getting more and more quick and quick, and they are really willing to sink their hearts. The person who is learning can already be regarded as a rare one.

Moreover, this is a society where everything is stressful on the market. Although the history department can't talk about the faintness, it is still difficult to reproduce. Although it is known that this is the inevitable development of history, when he thinks about this, he is still embarrassed. .

It is also for this reason that he was so excited when he saw Yi Che's article, even to the point of ruin.

After all, Yi Che’s article is completely flawless in his opinion. He firmly believes that if he publishes it, he will certainly have a great shock!

In the rest of his life, he can see such a promising future, but still have a heart of a young man. As a teacher and a predecessor in history, he is really happy with him.

The heart is full of gratification, Professor Wu put the documents in his hand into the bag, and laughed and opened the door to prepare to go out.

"Professor." In the dimly lit corridor, Sun Lin's face was a bit gloomy. He looked up and looked at Professor Wu who opened the door with a blank expression.

The dim light in the office poured out, and Sun Lin’s expressionless face was plated with a dim light, followed by a large shadow.

"Sun Lin?" Professor Wu was obviously stunned. He looked back at the clock hanging on the wall. He said inexplicably: "So late, how are you here?"

"Professor, I have something to ask you."

Sun Lin tried to pull the corner of his mouth, but the smile was stiff and pale. Professor Wu frowned. The eyes behind the glasses flashed a wise light. He nodded and smiled and said: "Yes, let's talk about it!"

Sitting down at the desk, the office was quiet for a long while, and I was puzzled and encouraged by Professor Wu. Sun Lin bit his teeth and finally said: "Professor, what do you think... How about my article?"

The guess in my heart was partially confirmed. The smile on Professor Wu's face converges a bit. He pushed the glasses and said: "I didn't say it in class? It's very good, it needs to be strengthened in terms of historical facts. Also pay attention when writing, don't bring too much personal emotion..."

"I didn't ask this!" Sun Lin suddenly raised his voice and interrupted Professor Wu's words. His face rose a little red. His hands on the table slowly held a fist and endured the anger in his heart: "The same Is your student, why does the professor only see my shortcomings?!"

The smile on the lips was a bit strange. Professor Wu frowned frowning and said, "You mean..."

"Easy!"

The ears echoed the praises of the professors in front of the classroom. In front of them, there appeared to be a picture of their teachers and students being happy and distracted. Sun Lin’s fists were tight and several bloodshot eyes appeared in his eyes. The voice was raised uncontrollably, and the tone was accompanied by a blunt question: "Why is it easy? Can I not compare with him?!"

Professor Wu’s eyes were a little subtle. He slowly sat up straight, and the expression of the kindly elders on his face was also collected a little bit. The momentum of the whole body changed, and the light flashed and said: “You don’t think so. fair?"