Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (9-10)

"Miss Xin Yue, do you think this is a good fit?" In the corner, Ye Sinian slightly raised her eyebrows and looked at the young man who was shaking hands with his hands tightly, asking the girl wearing black-rimmed glasses.

"The appearance is similar to the cold in my imagination, but it depends on his performance." The young girl with black-rimmed glasses pushed her glasses and stared intently at the man wearing a simple white shirt. The expression is a bit eager.

Ye Sinian glanced at her face and looked at her with a sigh of relief. She saw the eagerness of her face in the past, and her eyebrows moved slightly.

It is said that he and the female writer of the pen name Xinyue have seen it several times. Although most of them are talking about work, they do not prevent Ye Sinian from observing her secretly.

In order to dig a deep and powerful crater for the male lord, he had been searching for a long time before he finally made a remake of the novel. Naturally, he had a certain understanding of the novel's plot characters.

The world in the novel is set in a chaotic era, the government loses its dominance, each city and region has its own ruler, and the world is divided into two types, one is an evolutionary with abilities, one It is an ordinary person with no power, one rule, one rule.

Unlike the male master who is generally poorly born and poorly-ranked, the man of the novel, Ling Han, is a man with extraordinary personal appearance and an evolutionary who has strong abilities and exploits to rule ordinary people.

In general, people of this status are overthrown and overthrown, but in this novel, he has become the protagonist.

Ling cold character is arrogant and arrogant, because his status is very high, so he rarely has something to be scrupulous. He can enjoy all the convenience brought by his identity, and use the intrigues to get more wealth and resources. It’s a matter of course.

He doesn't like the ordinary people who seem to be useless to him, and he doesn't like the self-proclaimed evolutionary. In his heart, everything is not as important as himself.

But one day, the big bad guy who came out of the house came to the road to find a baby girl who did not measure her abilities.

According to his character who is afraid of trouble, naturally it is far from the troublesome little things, but he has not had time to throw away the little things, and he is found by the pursuers.

Only he has been looking for someone else's troubles. When can someone else be wild in front of him? Ling Han was angry, and he couldn’t care about throwing away the little things that were so troublesome. The whole mind was used to kill the chasers.

But the chasers have gone through waves, but they seem to be endless, even his men have folded several.

At this time, Ling Han was aware that something was wrong, and his men quickly reported that the baby girl had hidden the key to unlocking the mystery of evolution...

This kind of species that indicates troubles, Ling Han can not wait to throw her to the horizon, but now the outside world has already determined that he got the key, unless he handed her out in front of everyone, otherwise it will never be peaceful.

But who is his cold? Are you still afraid that they will not succeed? !

Half of them were bored and have fun, half of them were mad at face, and Ling Han categorically rejected their requests, so they continued to kill. Hands and spies appeared in their lives.

As time passed, the little baby girl was still the little thing that loved to cry and stick to it. The power of Ling Han was gradually disintegrated by an inch.