Tell you a secret (3)

The moon is clear and clear, it is late at night, except for insects, there is silence in the night.

Starlight and moon glow shine on the earth, tall trees and low flowers and plants cast shadows on the ground, the breeze gently smashed, soft and soft and swaying in the wind.

Even though I have tried to condense the golden light on my body, after all, I just woke up from the deep sleep, the energy in the body was sufficient to almost overflow, and Adam could not completely control his body, not only the whole body was still faint. The golden brilliance, and even some of the extra abilities have not been able to figure out.

Of course, the most important thing now is not these...

The roots of the tree almost smashed the shadows in the air, and Adam, who was tall, went to the small village under the mountain happily.

When he was still a big tree that could not move and could stand on the hillside, he once stared at the slender path of the intestines day after day, and the whole tree fell into stagnation in the air. Looking at the lush road junction quietly.

In the past, he could only help but fall to the ground and wait for the little figure to appear at the intersection, but now...

The hidden hopes in my heart were finally realized. Adam only felt that his heart was full of smoldering fireworks, and the whole tree was caught in an unspeakable excitement and joy.

That little child... Where is it now?

After many years, has he grown into an adult like the ordinary people who have witnessed his life?

No, his children are so cute, how can they be ordinary people?

So, the most important thing is... Does he still remember himself?

There are a lot of thoughts in my mind. There are excitement about reunion. There are singularities that can show off my ability. There are also unspeakable fears of uneasiness and sorrow, but more, but some hidden expectations.

What happens when a child sees his or her appearance?

The little soft arms, the sweet smile, he has been looking forward to it for too long, is it possible to get what he wants right now?

===================================================

The remote mountain village was quiet, and Adam, who was carrying the roots, finally slowed down and sneaked into the village.

It is late at night, many people have already entered a sweet dream, and they are quiet everywhere. Fortunately, there is a moonlight, even in this silent night, it is still not completely unclear.

Adam turned a few laps in the same place. I just looked at the happiness just now. I didn’t even think about where the child’s home was...

Half of the tree with a slight golden glow was anxious and half-shake, and Adam looked around and sneaked to the left.

White wall and black tile, the large yard surrounded by brick walls, the tree with long fruit in the yard, the kennel under the tree, the subtle movement, the huge dog slammed his head, the eyes were in the night In the middle of the green light shining in Yingying, the fangs with cold light came out and stared out of the yard with vigilance.

Adam, who was in his head, stiffened for a few seconds, and his golden light flashed.

"Oh..." The very fat dog that was raised by the owner was shocked and shocked, and got into the kennel with his tail.

The heart was proud and proud, and Adam stretched out the branches and sneaked into the darkened window.

No...not...or not...