Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (11)

On the two eyes that seemed to be light, Li Bingxun stepped forward, and his heart flashed a little.

But before he came to think about how this uncomfortable feeling came from, he saw Zhao Lingqiu smile and waved at himself, saying: "I haven't seen a few days, Li brother don't come innocent?"

After the doubts in the heart were thrown away, Li Bingxun smiled and approached their table. The half of the mouth was a joke and a half-exploration: "I heard a big happy event on the government?"

These days, Zhao Feixiao did not know why it had not appeared as expected. At the beginning, he was still thinking about whether she had lost her appointment and made her angry and sad, but once or twice, it was not seen. Even if her cockroaches did not appear, he had to think of other aspects.

Is there something wrong with Zhao?

Otherwise, don't you even have a message?

The irritability of the heart, if not the little **** around him, he even wants to bring people into Zhaofu to figure out!

And just as he became more and more impatient, Zhao’s news of a happy event spread in Qinghe Town.

This time, his attention finally shifted from the powerful Zhao Fu.

Although I had a good understanding of Zhaofu before, but after all, the time is still short, not as good as the people in the town are familiar with Zhao, so he sent people to inquire about the news while listening to their various conjectures, which is also a relief of the heart. The more irritating and violent.

But the speculations of others are only speculation after all. Now that I have seen the Lord, he naturally has to ask for it, because I don’t know why, he always feels that things are not that simple.

Although Zhao Lingqiu did not go to the age of the dear, but whether it was Zhao Feixiao or Zhao Fu, he did not reveal a slight tone before, even when he was drinking with Zhao Lingqiu, he did not listen to him.

If it is really dear, at least the people he sent to stare at Zhao will find out! Moreover, what is this thing hidden and squatting?

Thinking in my heart, Li Bingxun did not consciously bring a little exploration. He sat down on the side and looked at him with a confused look. It seems that he must get an answer.

Ye Si Nian quietly swept his eyes to the opposite side of the purple belt, and licked his lips: "Really."

Ziyuan picked up his eyebrows and was puzzled by Ye Si-nian’s plan. The news that Miss Zhao’s illness can be cured has been smothered, because Zhao’s government is not willing to disclose it. A messy speculation, now he said, do you want to be public?

Doesn't it mean that you want to let the prince of the disciple die?

“Oh?” Li Bingxun said with a smile on his face. “What a happy event?”

Ye Sinian glanced at him, and it seemed to be unintentional to look at Ziyuan. The eyebrows of his eyes overflowed with a little gentle love. He said: "In the next three lives, I was fortunate enough to find my lifelong love..."

The heart suddenly stopped beating, and Ziyuan looked awkward. His eyes were a little stunned to the eyes of the last year, and he felt that there was something in his heart that seemed to overflow.

He said... lifelong love?

Seeing his reaction, Ye Sinian’s smile was more intense. He licked his lips and looked very casual to hold the chopsticks.

The line of sight moved to the chopsticks with his movements, and the words that he saw before he flashed quickly, and Ziyuan blinked and his face suddenly turned red.