Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (6-7)

Yun Xiu talked on the podium. He spoke quickly. But almost every sentence was on the idea, and the point was straightforward. People made a whisper in a few words.

Ye Si Nian’s eyes slightly surprised, he did not know the details of this cloud repair, but it is undeniable that he is indeed a very good teacher. Under his explanation, even his own, he feels A lot has arrived.

just……

The phoenix phoenix was slightly converged, and Ye Sinian’s eyes swept through the classroom quietly. I saw that everyone gathered in the low voice and the seemingly inadvertent little movements, and gradually gathered all the hearts and listened to it.

Ye Si Nian’s eyes looked at the young man who was so obsessed with the gestures on the podium. He couldn’t tell the person’s means so high. If he really only came to be a teacher, he would not succumb.

He noticed his gaze, and Yun Xiu suddenly raised his eyes. The clear eyes were like water, and the smile on his lips was so unclear.

Ye Si Nian frowned, and his gaze in his eyes was faintly guarded and vigilant.

The cloud repaired the blink of an eye, and the expression was clear and still with the gentle appearance of the book, but Ye Si Nian clearly saw a hint of sadness from the plain.

On the back, there was a cold, and Ye Sinian snorted and pouted, holding up the test paper and standing in front of him.

After turning a blank eye after the test paper, Ye Sinian secretly said that this person looked good at first sight. I didn’t expect it to look more like a neuropathy...

There must be a problem!

=================

Taking advantage of Song Shu’s case in the capital city, he was unable to open his body. In the past six months, Ye Sinian has not only started a counter-attack in school, but has never slackened in other aspects.

Adhering to his second-year wish in the second phase of the year, Ye Si-nian did not choose to develop his hands through business and wealth, but he started his career in the underground world of f city with the younger brother of the second phase of infinite extension.

In the past mission, he did not have never been a gangster, so this time he was familiar with it. In just half a year, he swallowed a piece of cake in the underground world of the city.

And when the gangsters were eager to take action on this fierce young man, they had already stopped the school and Ye Si Nian, who was in the sphere of influence around their home.

Because the second semester began, and this semester is doomed to be not calm.

Ye Si Nian entered the classroom and paused. His eyes swept through the first appearance of this semester. Shen Jinbin, sitting in his seat, had a complicated expression.

What can he say? The power of the plot is so great that even if his butterfly struggles to wave his wings, what happens will happen.

If he didn't guess wrong, the transfer student Tang Xue is coming.

The slightly phoenix phoenix flashed a dark awn, and Ye Sian licked his lips, and he had some strange expectations in his heart.

He would like to take a look at it. When he first put down his words and said that he wants to influence the woman who changed his character, he will still insist on the trend of the plot when facing a completely different self.

Finally, I took some time out of the heavy work to come to the school. Shen Jinbin barely pressed the heart to meet the diligent table at the side, but the mind was almost all placed in the doorway of the classroom where the people came in and out.