Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (7)

After a few days of preparation, when the Beast God Festival finally arrived, the Ig tribe was almost completely new.

Contrary to the atmosphere of the whole tribe's excitement, although I don't want to admit that I have become so sticky, but because my lover is absent, Ye Si Nian has quite a bit of difficulty in these days, so the scum who originally planned to rectify it. Completely became the object of his venting.

His abnormal performance also caught the attention of his family. Although he did not say anything on his mouth, he was very concerned that his family almost knew that his little milk cat was in a bad mood recently.

In the past, he was not very willing to move. In the past few days, he went to the edge of the tribe to wander around the corner. He stayed in the house for the rest of the time. If it wasn’t for Iss, he might not even want to leave the room. !

Ye Sinian certainly does not want to retire to that point. He loves people and has only something to go out. Although he can’t come to the world’s first beast day with his lover, he has some loss, but it’s not As for the seriousness of needing family members to worry about it!

As for the unwillingness to move, he was only busy making a "big gift" to the beastly priest's beast festival, so he didn't have time to go shopping.

I don’t know his little tricks, shouldering the ardent hopes of the two parents. I think only the pressure is big. If he put it in the past, he would have gone out directly to his little milk cat brother, but now I don’t know why. I always feel that I am better not to be so direct...

In fact, after the night of the long talk, he felt that he had discovered the other side of his brother. Although he sometimes doubted the inappropriate movements that his brother had inadvertently revealed, he thought of the same person who was sheltered by the orcs. It’s impossible to regain life as a miracle, and is it not natural that the younger brother is different from before?

With such an idea, Iss even intimately helped his brother to start a firefighter. Otherwise, according to the love of Eli and Andy to the original Lord, in order not to make them suspicious, Ye Siyan must spend a lot of energy to completely Imitate the character of the original Lord.

In this way, time came to the Beast God Festival in a hurry and worry.

During the day, it is the time to sacrifice the beasts. Although the whole tribe is not audible, it is also full of solemnity and solemnity. The adults do not say anything, even the youngsters who have been mischievous in the past are not stunned. Like words.

But when the sun sets the last touch, and the sky gradually turns green and black, the whole tribe is like a resurrection. The laughter of people can be heard everywhere.

A family surrounded by a bonfire, on the broad flat ground in front of the temple, a few clumps of bonfires became a big circle. In the center of the circle was a huge stone pot. With the burning of firewood at the bottom of the pot, a stock of lures. The aroma spreads from the stone pot, lingering around the nose, and it is very appetizing.

In the stone pot, there are sacrifices for the beasts during the day. They will be thoroughly cooked and boiled, and will be given to everyone in the tribe at the end of the party.

Ye Si Nian glanced at the quaint stone pot of the mouth, and flashed a trace of darkness in the blue eyes that jumped into the fire. He licked his lips and took his eyes back to his own campfire.

Andy is carefully crafting the main food barbecue tonight, and the tall, middle-aged man on the sidelines is busy with him. His face is soaked with the heat of the campfire.