Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (4)

On the other hand, the assistant looked at the contents of the message and slammed the glasses on the bridge of the nose with a sullen expression.

"Shen Assistant?" Yang Yu soft bit his lower lip and looked at him with anticipation. His eyes were a little bit of tears. It was really a pity for me.

Shen assistant's eyebrows are slightly wrinkled. Although he has some doubts about the boss's instructions, he still coughed his lips and said: "What does Miss Yang want to ask?"

"Mu Feng he..." Yang Yurou looked hesitant and hesitant, as if he was entangled in the love of the person who loved it, emotion and reason in the heart, and finally finally emotionally defeated the reason, "he recently... is it What other women?"

Shen Assistant looked across the eyes and looked like Yang Yurou, who was troubled by the change of his lover. After a moment of stagnation, he suddenly became very surprised. "How could Miss Yang ask this question?"

Yang Yuruo is thinking of something uncomfortable and sad. The tears in his eyes suddenly surged up: "Mu Feng...he...he told me to break up..."

Looking at the tears in front of the tears, Yang Yurou, who was crying with pears and rain, Shen Assistant’s back was cold, and he remembered the boss’s instructions. He smacked his hand over the handkerchief and whispered in his mouth like a sigh of relief: It turned out to be this thing! No wonder..."

Yang Yurou cried a meal. She raised her eyes and stared at the Shen assistant. She also refused to wear a soft suit and was hurt. The tone was a bit aggressive and asked: "Which thing?!"

Difficult to ignore her tone of inconsistent with the usual soft and soft image, Shen assistant can not help but take a step back, said: "The boss did not tell you?"

"What's the matter?" Yang Yu is eager in his heart, but he also knows that he can't behave too abnormally. Therefore, he is forced to hold his heart into the heart, and the soft voice is pitiful: "Shen assistant, you must help me!"

The assistant’s hand behind him was nervously clenched into a fist. On the face, he was calm and calm, and he made a distressed expression quickly. It seemed to be very entangled that he should not disclose the boss’s*, but it was still an enemy. However, the beauty of Yingying’s eyes, said: “That’s not because your former fiancé is still north!”

"Shangbei?!" and the heart of Mu Feng was seduce by other women. The speculation was completely inconsistent. The expression on Yang Yurou’s face suddenly became stiff. It took a long time to maintain the sadness and surprise on his face. It seems too embarrassing.

Xinkou Husong completed the boss’s instructions. Shen’s assistant hurriedly raised his hand and looked at the time. He said, “I know this too. The time is not early. The boss will have a meeting later. I will not send it. Yang Miss is going slowly."

At this time, all the minds have been attracted to the past by Shangbei. Yang Yurui quickly thought about what good things Shangbei had done, and did not pay attention to the eyes of Shen Assistant.

Wen Yan nodded, Yang Yurou reluctantly made a grateful expression, said: "Thank you Shen assistant!"

Shen Assistant waved his hand and walked quickly toward the elevator, and the figure disappeared into sight.

When the elevator door closed, he suddenly sighed and touched his head, and it was a cold sweat!

Although he has been working in an entertainment company, he is really not the act of acting!

Thinking of his successful completion of the task, this month's bonus may be very rich, and the tension and depression in Shen's mind has eased a little.