Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (1)

The two accompanied each other for decades, walked through the south of the Yangtze River, stepped through the wilderness of the northern Xinjiang, climbed the snowy mountain to find the silver fox, and sneaked into the bottom of the East China Sea to find people.

Throughout the whole life, they joined hands and loved each other to the whiteheads. The good love of a lifetime and a double was gradually spread in the world, and finally even turned into a beautiful legend.

Neither of them did not return to the capital, but they returned to Beijing after a lapse of ten years. The capital has long been a human being.

After Cheng Chuan’s resignation in Chu Yue, he was promoted to Cheng Chengjun. From the time he was young and he fought to the big, Yang Huailin, who was finally taken home by him, became the general’s wife. They both had three sons, in addition to the daily must-have blow beard. In the blink of an eye, life is also happy.

As for Yang Yuzhang, who once wanted to take advantage of the situation to leave the palace, he really did not leave the palace in the end, but the reality is not good for him.

Because he was found to be doing business in private, Wang Shu, who was taken over by the opportunity, was rushed out of the Jinwangfu, and even made the means to drop him into the business.

This is not the case, because he is not a capable person in modern society, so the propaganda methods, techniques, etc. that he remembers are actually not too many. The ancients are not stupid, and they learn cleanly in three or two.

His strengths are not many. Where can he compare to the ancient people who have been immersed in this countless years?

In the end, it only got the reputation of an anticlimax, and even more terrifying is that when he failed in business, he found that he had no way.

Jin Wangfu could not help him. The only one who was familiar with it was that he almost drowned him. His brother Yang Huailin was worried about his desire to seduce Cheng, and he would not lend a helping hand.

So in the end, he became a real loner.

=======================

Ye Si Nian blinked and pulled his thoughts out of his memories.

Without the idea of ​​wasting time in the system space, he didn't even look at the golden hourglass that had been full and unfilled. He couldn't wait to open the control panel, and his fingertips paused and settled firmly on the green tree. .

The vigorous and powerful green energy is poured into the soul, and the source is constantly full of vitality. Ye Sinian bites the lower lip tightly, and the sparkling phoenix stares at the slow progress bar on the control panel. Hidden with urging.

On the control panel, the green tree that looks like it is moving, and the whole body has a slight golden light.

But only for a moment, under the gaze of Ye Si Nian's eyes, the green tree was somewhat unwilling to restore the ordinary look. The slow progress of the progress bar became like a chicken blood.

Ye Si Nian flashed a glimmer of light in his eyes, he did not expect this speed to be so fast!

The excitement in the heart has not been calmed down. Soon, he was captured by the more and more violent energy.

The green tree proudly stretched out the branches from the control panel, and the claws of the teeth were generally shaken for a moment, and the eyes were fascinated by the feelings of Ye Si Nian. The disciple wrapped around his thin waist and intoxicated for a moment. And quickly retracted before Ye Si Nian was awake.