Escape from the Dark Island (15)

The fingertips were a little cold, and Yesian regained his gaze from the last painting, and his face was pale and clenched.

Retrieving the line of sight from the turquoise lake, Wu Luo pulled back with force, his eyes fell on his pale face with some worry, softly said: "What?"

"Nothing." Ye Sinian licked her lips and looked at the seemingly strange lake not far away. She lifted her chin and said, "How is the water hot?"

Wu Luo also had difficulty answering this question. He clung to the hand of Yesan and said: "Go in and see."

I don’t think there is anything from a distance. As the distance gets closer, the kind of heat wave that comes from the face almost faints people.

Thinking of the wilderness that almost killed himself, Ye Sinian frowned, but his eyes were slightly brighter.

There must be something important here.

Looking down at the weird grass in the box, the jubilant roots and the branches and leaves danced together, Ye Sinian’s lips curled up a little, and the footsteps of the forwards became more and more firm.

But soon, he couldn't laugh.

Standing on the waterfront of the green lake with a mirror like a mirror, Ye Si Nian only felt that the hot sweat in his body was soaked in a thick battle suit, and he reached out and wiped his face. The sweat was like a donkey, it was a hand, Ye Si Nian originally The pale face was steamed with a hot wave.

The temperature is so high that it is violent, and with the hot and humid water vapor in the air, Ye Sinian wrinkles his eyebrows, his body is wet and hot, and he is uncomfortable.

Putting the dark red wooden box on the ground, Ye Sinian turned to look at Wu Luo, said: "Let's look for it?"

"Yeah." Wu Luo was too hot to say anything. The bean's sweat fell down the corner and broke on the broad shoulders. He seemed to be unaware of it and nodded.

It was too hot, and the two men brushed their sweat while brushing their eyebrows and searching.

I don't know if they are the illusion. As the time spent is getting longer and longer, the temperature is getting higher and higher. In such an environment, it is necessary to press the temper in the heart to find a clue that it is not clear what is actually. Not unusually large.

I couldn’t afford to talk at all, and the two were silent about their search.

Time passes by, even if it is as strong as Wuluo and Ye Si Nian, it can’t last long in this hot and sweaty environment. What's more, there has been no clue and the irritability in the heart is getting higher and higher. stand up.

Until there was a "plop" sound coming from a distance, something fell into the lake.

The two people turned back like lightning, and the sharp sight shot like a flying knife to the lake...

It fell on the red face on the green lake...

The crystal clear blood red grass stretches freely in the turquoise high-temperature lake water. The blood red juice inside the stems and leaves accelerates the flow speed. The roots and leaf stems sway with the water, almost a kind of cheer and gratitude. The gesture floated above the lake.

With a black line and a mouthful of mouth, Ye Sinian stared silently at the grass that was struggling to absorb the lake, while spitting in the heart. The temperature of the water was so high that it might be cooked...

In the heart, a flash of incredible thoughts flashed, and Wu Luo licked his lips with a sensation, and reached out and grabbed the hand of Yesan Khan, saying: "Let's go to the hole first."