Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (15)

The next morning, Ye Sinian approached the bronze mirror and made a sigh of relief. Most of the traces on the neck were successfully covered up by the collar. The remaining ones could also be removed from the mosquito bites. This was a relief. .

On the bed, Ziyuan, who was naked, turned over and held his chin on the edge of the bed. A pair of ink-colored eyes stared straight at his movements, and the smile on his lips was very proud.

Ye Sinian glanced at him and walked over and reached for a hand on his muscular back. He said, "What? This time you will not get up?"

"Yeah!" Ziyuan nodded without any psychological burden. He reached for the waist of Yessian, and the other hand propped up his body. He buried a deep sigh in his neck and his voice was low: " The enchanting skill is deep, and the road is almost drained."

When he was not ashamed, he provoked a red face. Ye Sinian took his unfair hand and stood up at the bed and said, "Are you not ready?"

Ziyuan nodded, turned over, and stretched openly under the eyes of Yessin, saying: "This road has to restore some skill."

The line of sight involuntarily slid down his muscle lines. Ye Si Nian reached out and picked it up on the chin raised by Ziyuan. He said: "The performance was good last night, and I will let you go."

Zi Yuanyi turned around in his waist and licked his lips: "Is this good? If not for the people who are full of things..."

Ye Si Nian’s lips were deeper in his smile. He held the purple chin’s chin and leaned over and kissed him. He said, “This son is waiting for you to come over!”

The door was opened and closed, and the interior was quiet.

Since Zi Yuan Lai refused to leave here, under the command of Yesi, the ones headed by Ziyu never took the initiative to come here again. The daily cleaning and cleaning was allowed, and they dared to carry out. So at this time, Ye Si Nian walked, and suddenly there was silence.

Ziyuan, who was lying in bed and said to "restore his skill," looked out and confirmed that he was really gone. He immediately climbed up and hurriedly dressed and hurriedly went out.

===================================================

I didn’t know what Ziyuan had done to do something good. Ye Sinian was sitting at the table and looking at the booklet in her hand.

The old housekeeper who had been in Zhaofu for several decades looked at him hesitantly, and he stopped talking.

He had already noticed his gaze, and Ye Si Nian was waiting for him to speak, but he was still hesitant to wait for him, and he simply let go of the book in his hand and looked at him: "Wang Shu, is there something to say to me?" ”

Wang Shu blushes and sighs, saying: "The young master really wants to marry all three gimmicks?"

"That is natural." The finger clicked on the booklet, and Ye Si Nian said: "The three of them are also here. I am a young master. Naturally, I have to express it."

Speaking of it, he originally planned to do it himself.

However, Mrs. Zhao has always been in a good mood since this time, and she is full of energy and happiness. Because Master Zhao has taken over the family industry, she is not like a woman who runs out of the house. So she gave the porridge to her. Trust the next person to do it, stay at home.

This person is naturally unsuitable when she is idle. When Ye Si-nian went to her and said that she would marry the three, she was looking for something to do.