Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (3)

"Hungry?" Yesnian reached out and pushed the door open, stepping through the entrance, and gently asked the child in the arms.

I just saw the magic of martial arts. The cloud never left the excitement. I couldn’t help but bit my lower lip and nodded hard. I looked curiously with Ye Si Nian’s movement to look at everything in the door.

This is a small and exquisite yard. The ground floor of the bluestone pavement is wet by the drizzle. It looks wet and reflects the upturned cornice of the house. There is a pear tree with flowers on the corner of the yard. The white petals fall on the petals. On the cyan ground, it looks good.

"Let's eat first." Yesian couldn't take care of taking a bath and changing clothes. She worried that the child was very hungry. She walked into the house and said, "When you finish eating, then take a bath and change clothes?"

The cloud does not abandon the neck of Yesan, listening to his words and talking softly to himself. I don’t know why I suddenly feel a bitter feeling of grievances.

Although his mind is more mature than others, he is only a child of five or six years old. Others are still playing in the arms of his mother at such a young age. He has to endure the insults of others and bully. After a full day of begging on the street, I can’t be wronged in my heart?

When no one can rely on himself, no matter what kind of grievances, he can only bear oneself and live in silence. But suddenly, a tall figure that looks so powerful is in life, standing in front of you and telling you softly, don't worry, there is him.

The dark moments of the world are opened, and the warm light that has never been thought of before has been taken into the bottom of my heart. It is so beautiful that people want to cry.

The big eyes of obsidian are gently rubbed, and the cloud does not abandon the neck of the leaves, and nods and says, "Good!"

The smile in Ye Si Nian's eyes is more intense. He is very satisfied with the little disciples who are very well-behaved in his arms. When he meets in his heart, he will sprout. The woman who wants to feed this thin child is white and fat.

Feeding, bathing, dressing, sleeping, etc...

Uh... He said that he never knew he was so patient.

Ye Si-nian shook his head and laughed. He only wore a middle-length suit. After the shower, the tail was slightly wet. The long black hair was scattered and hanged behind his back, and his hair grew like a waterfall.

He sat on the bed, his eyes softly and carefully looking at the sleeping children on the bed.

From the point of view of malnutrition in urination, the child does not look as white and cute as other children, but the thin and small face has not been slap in the face but it makes people feel pity.

Thinking of the bruises and scars that he saw when he helped him bathe, Ye Si Nian suddenly stunned and flashed a hint of distress.

If you are like the original owner and come over a few years later, how much suffering does the child suffer?

The line of sight slid through the delicate facial features of the child, watching the curvature of his lips that had never been put down, Ye Si Nian could not help but feel soft, and reached out and gently gave him a quilt.

This feeling of raising a son... seems to be good.

Thinking of the little face and soft and soft eyes of the child who had just bathed him, Ye Sinian felt that somewhere inside was soft, he unconsciously tilted his lips, stood up, slowed down and walked outside. go with.