Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (4)

Ye Sinian looked at the sacred decree that was handed in front of him and was silent for a long time.

The father-in-law of the mission thought that the infatuated buddy was moved by the demeanor of his squatting, and he did not care about his daze. Instead, he reached out and raised the person and expressed his emotions: "Du Jia Ge, let's be holy to you. The infatuation is very moving. This is an exception that allows you to go to the front line to visit Zhongguogong, so you must take care of your body, and don’t let down the high hopes of the Holy Spirit. You must continue to love with Zhongguogong!”

Ye Si Nian took a wide-eyed corner. He really wanted to say that he couldn’t travel long distances to see the Laoszi Zhongguo Gong Chu Yue, but as Du Qinghuan’s “infatuation” to Zhong Guogong, he could not reveal a refusal. The meaning, you know, he said the words in front of so many people, successfully shaped the situation of idiots, where there is room for refusal?

And this is not the king of the earth, the land of the earth is not the feudal emperor of Wang Chen, how to endure the deception of others?

Although he did not expect that the faint prince of the beauty of the harem in the information would be such a character...

Silently mourning for a second of his negligence, Yesian slowly raised his head, his face full of joy and willing to see the lover's excitement, his sparkling phoenix screaming a little bit touched Tears, the white-haired slender fingers took over the bright yellow imperial edict, and the words were excited and excited: "Thank you for grace!"

The father-in-law of the mission has served for many years now, and his thoughts have been influenced by the Holy Spirit. He has a strong pursuit and yearning for the true love of the human world. However, as a disabled person, he has no qualification for pursuing true love, so he now sees the front. When you see the little brother who is so pity that you will be harvesting true love, the feelings in your heart will overflow!

Your majesty is really wise! Although they regret this life, it is also a pleasure to watch others harvest happiness!

Looking at the little boy in front of his eyes with tears and excitement, he could already do his grandfather’s father’s mercy and patted his hand. The sharp voice also brought the gentleness to the younger generation. : "Go! Zhongguogong is upright and resolute. Although it seems to be a good person, it will definitely cherish you!"

Ye Si Nian’s mood was very complicated. He looked at the white-haired father-in-law who was full of blessings in front of him. His eyes swept over his face, Du Fu and Xue’s face, and nodded silently.

He may disappoint the old man in front of him and his majesty in the palace. The true love of Chu Yue has not yet come to the protagonist of this world. His true love is the old Qin who still does not know where he is. They are not sure. Most people in Beijing think that they will live happily together with the talented people in the book...

Thinking of the information in front of the father-in-law after the emperor's death, the last ending of the funeral, Ye Sinian opened his mouth, but after all, nothing was said.

The destiny of some people, although seemingly pitiful and sad to others, may not be regrettable for themselves.

What do the onlookers know?

Ye Sinian slowly smiled and smiled, pinching the imperial decree in his hand, and nodded under the eyes of the father-in-law.

===================

Today, San Sheng has been ignoring the political affairs for a long time. Although Jiangshan is still stable, private people will silently scream at the emperor who is obsessed with the beauty of the harem, especially after he reveals the meaning of the abolition of the prince. Fainted.