Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (8)

On the pair of fascinating eyes, Ye Sinian tightened the handle of the handle. In the dim light, an unspeakable atmosphere flowed indoors. For a moment, the two men looked at each other.

The man stared at the top of his body and suppressed his own yiss years. The burning gaze fell on the lips that he kissed more vividly, and the cold hands slowly rose across the fabric.

The tight lips slammed a slightly sinister arc, and Ye Sinian’s pair of phoenixes, which were originally very colorful, slowly twitched twice, and the long curly eyelashes trembled, as if they were soft at the tip of the human heart. The feathers move gently and scratched.

The movement of the hand slammed.

As if he was very satisfied with his reaction, Ye Si Nian’s smile on his lips became more and more distinct. He held one hand on the shoulder of the man and looked at his well-defined face with his eyes, slowly leaning down. body.

It was close to the place, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly became awkward.

Ye Si Nian pulled the corner of his mouth and looked straight into the depths of the strange eyes. The dagger that had been close to his throat gradually loosened his strength. The cold knife tip pressed against his rolling throat and slowly slipped.

The delicate five senses are accompanied by a slightly pale complexion. The man who was suppressed by Yessian did not seem to have a slight weakness. He blinked and almost indulged in the danger of scalp tingling.

"You said……"

The arc of the evil spirit of Ye Si Nian is getting bigger and bigger. His thick and long eyelashes tremble gently, and he squats to look at the man’s chin with a blue cicada, and his beautiful tongue sticks out. I narrowed my eyes under the gaze of the man’s temperature, and the voice was low with a touch of temptation. “I am fine?”

"Of course..." The cold blood that felt stagnant in the body began to burn hot until it boiled. The man in black squinted his eyes, and put his hands on the lower back of Ye Si Nian, gently pushing him into himself. In the arms.

In the man's chilly arms, you can only see his white jade ear, the hoarse voice in the ear, straight to the scalp numb, Ye Si Nian licked his lips, want to press The heart suddenly flutters with excitement and excitement, but the heart is uncontrollably speeding up the beat and the blood is boiling.

"You wake me up, take me back to the world..." The cold hands of men slid up and down the back of Ye Si Nian's muscular lines, and the language, posture and movements were incomparably ambiguous.

Ye Si Nian unconsciously smashed his eyebrows. The strength of the man's hands pressing the shackles was somewhat large, and the temperature was very low, but his back muscles were trembled with no reason.

The heartbeat is getting faster and faster.

"I am the moon." The man's hoarse voice with a few joyful meanings, one hand pressed at the tail of the leaves of Ye Si Nian, the lower body of the two men fit tightly, he moved his legs, but there is no real The effort to break the suppression of Yesian, but to enjoy the intimate distance between them, close to the ears of Yesan, the voice is more magnetic: "Don't forget, huh?"

The low nasal sound made Ye Si Nian tremble, and his heartbeat seemed to have missed a shot. He opened his mouth and only thought that the scorpion was a little dry: "Moon? The ... the general of the moon?"

"Afraid?" The moon burst into a smirk, and couldn't help but gently pick up the small and rosy earlobe in front of him, sounding very proud of his identity.

"Not afraid, but..." Yessman frowned frowning, reaching over his tight shoulders with black cloth, and raised his eyes against the pair of slightly golden eyes, saying: "Then you Isn't it five hundred years older than me?!"