Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (9-10)

On the court, the blue robes of the cloud did not abandon the hand, but there were still a faint smile on the face of the green, and the eyes slowly crossed the crowd.

At a young age, he was very talented. Under the wheel battle, he also won dozens of martial arts rookies. Not only was it unscathed, but even the breathing was still smooth and long. Under the audience, everyone could not help but explore the details of the people on the stage.

Speaking of it, in recent years, there have been a lot of good young men on the rivers and lakes, but after all, compared with the same age, it is really not enough to compare with the old rivers and lakes.

Not to say that their martial arts are poor, but as the old rivers and lakes that have been walking for many years, almost everyone has their own life-saving methods and famous tricks, plus experience and experience, etc., in general, the rookies are not beaten by the old rivers and lakes.

However, the performance of the cloud did not give up, but the old rivers and lakes in the audience had a sudden attack.

This man's practice is surprisingly unexpected. If it does not seem to be a young one, they must think that this person is a long-established old monster.

The cloud does not abandon nature and will not care about their views. Seeing that no one has come to power to continue to challenge for a long time, he humbled his fists and smiled and said that he had given up the contest.

Today is the first day of the Wulin Conference. All of them are young and young, and they are mainly in front of the people in the rivers and lakes. There are not many people who want to fight for you.

The performance of his own children was very good. Ye Sinian’s phoenix was slightly restrained, and he took the tea cup and covered his lips to hide his smile.

Beside the tulle, the graceful face of the Hehuan Palace can not help but see the slightest sway in the eyes, a pair of looking forward to the shining almond eyes, jokingly said: "Sure enough, the hero is a teenager, Ye Gongzi really has a good Little brother."

Ye Si Nian heard a light glance at her, and the original cold eyes could not help but get a touch of temperature.

The heart of the palace flashed a touch of joy. She was only attracted to the whole man with a cold and self-sufficient man in front of her. This was the face of someone who was sitting next to him, but this person was like watching I don’t see myself as a beautiful woman, not only too lazy to take care of myself, but even one eye is not owed.

But now, just because he praised his brother, he even looked at himself with a smile!

In the heart of the move, the palace master a pair of jade hands tightly squeezed the hand in the hand, said: "Ye Gongzi, your younger brother, the geometry of the young man, can you marry? I am a beautiful woman in the palace, all are infatuated people ......"

"A brother!" The joy and pride of the cloud not being abandoned are all ruined by the picture in front of him. He looks at the woman who is full of diligence and is getting closer and closer to her master, and the teacher is also serious. Looking at her, the guilt and anger in her heart almost burst out, and the blood in her eyes flashed past, and she could not help but raise her voice to interrupt her.

"Don't give up." The disciples interrupted the words of others rudely, but Ye Sinian did not see the general at all. He smiled at the gangsters who came to himself with a smile, and praised it without hesitation: It performed well."

The cloud does not abandon to the side of his master, and does not sit down. In this way, he stands in front of the master. He is condescending to look at the woman who is not pleasing to the eye, and then look at the disdain in his eyes. Completely replaced by relatives, he smiled and said: "Is there a reward?"