Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (12-13)

"Would you like to stay and eat?" Ye Sinian walked over to him. The hard soles were on the carpet, and there was almost no sound, but Yun Xiu heard the kind of heartbeat that coincided with his heartbeat. Footsteps.

With a wink, Yun Xiu stretched out his hand and put on the shoulder of the little lover. He watched his movements naturally follow his own strength and leaned into his arms. This was quite a feeling of relief. He said: "You really let I am very worried!"

"How?" Yesny raised an eyebrow and gave him a squint.

"I..." Yun Xiu reached out and touched Ye Si Nian's face. His fingertips slowly slid down the end of his eyes, falling on his slightly flat lips, slowly moving over his shoulders, slowly leaning down and lowering. The voice said: "Suddenly want to kiss you..."

The red lips slammed, and Ye Sinian’s phoenix flashed a smile. He reached over the shoulder of Yun Xiu and pulled it close to his nose. The tone was ridiculous: “No one tells you, the effect of direct action. Is it better?"

Yun Xiu's other hand slowly descended along the beautiful back of the little lover's muscles, and finally fell on the thin waist. The palm of the hand moved slowly and slyly across the clothes, and the face was a serious one: "Oh? Taught!"

Said, he no longer wants to be patient, the palm of his hand slides to the back of the little lover, a little force, containing the lips that are close at hand.

Ye Si Nian kissed back hard, and the arm of Yun Xiu slowly tightened. The long-legged snake was wrapped around the waist of Yun Xiu Jian, and he was generally stunned.

In the eyes of Yun Xiu, there was a hint of surprise. He reached out to support his passionate little lover and deepened this fierce kiss.

The squeaking sound of the lips and tongue echoed indoors, and the cloud repaired breathing gradually increased. The other free hand drilled in the gap of the jeans and stroking it emotionally.

"Hey!" Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows and raised his head, letting the man in front of him kiss and lick in his deadly neck. The phoenix was half-baked and shimmering, and the light was swept away, inadvertently swept away. A black man with signs of recovery.

The phoenix that was dyed with emotion and color instantly recovered the Qingming. He opened his fingers and inserted it into the man's hair. He pulled it with a little force and the voice was soft and soft: "Stop."

Where can cloud repair stop immediately? He gasped and left a deep red kiss between the white neck of his lover. The mark, hoarse and whispered, "Well?"

The voice of a man with a nasal sound is too sexy, and Yesi’s body is slightly trembled like a power, but now it is not suitable for continuing to send love. He frowned at some regrets and said: “There are people in the room. ""

Yun repaired an annoyed sputum in the throat. He took a deep breath and tried to leave his own traces in the collarbone of Yessian. Then he raised his face in a deep, gaze and looked at the room. Big man.

Ye Si Nian comfortably held his face and kissed him. He watched his face relax and then jumped out of him, finishing the messy clothes and saying: "I have to ask them some words, do you want to avoid? ?"

Feeling that his man’s dignity was underestimated, Yun Xiu’s face was somewhat red. He buckled his shirt with three buttons and five buttons. He waved his hand and said: “I will help you! !"

Ye Si Nian buckled the action of the button, and he slightly raised his eyebrows and looked at the lover who had some troubles in his eyes. He nodded and nodded. "Well, then I will cook."