Fan Wai San Murdos Grass Cultivation

The atmosphere of the Murdos grassland is somewhat different today. The wind that is engulfed with hot temperatures is like being shackled by the scorpion. The songs of courtship are still silent. Even the sunshine with enthusiasm is stunned today. Hidden half of the body behind the clouds, overlooking this sad grassland.

The old priests of the cross-flowing open arms to the sky, the face is covered with colorful juices with magical symbols. The patches of gray robes that have not been washed over the years are patched, and the hem has become a fashionable tassel-like, dragging and pulling. The earth is wrapped around him.

The cry of sadness and despair came from the crowd standing behind him, with a strong self-repressing sob, a man glaring at a woman, a woman holding a child, everyone was caught in an unspeakable and sadness, overhead The flowers are all gone.

In front of them, there is a weird tree with dark branches and branches. From its strange shape, it can be seen that the original majestic appearance, standing on the flat grassland, even the most powerful shrub, the highest stone, In front of it, he can only be ashamed to get into the dust and dare not compare it with it.

I just don’t know if it’s too much to stand out from the crowd, so I finally got a thunder from the old days.

Seeing its horror, the plants on the grasslands of Murdos no longer dare to slam into the sky. From then on, they are short-sighted, proud of the rough, and then vent their energy to the ground below, all long It becomes a stem →-→ body is short and thick, and the root hate can not stretch to the end of the sky.

Of course, this is a post-mortem.

I don’t know from which generation the existence of the mother tree was destroyed, and the death was so miserable and terrible that the old priest’s heart was almost bleeding. His messy gray hair fell on the sides of his cheeks and was beaten by tears. After wet, it stuck to the face, mixed with the colorful juice on his face, and matched with his old face with a chrysanthemum pattern. It looked like a tearful person.

Just as he reluctantly suppressed his sorrow and prepared to turn around and confirm to the tribes that the "mother tree has ascended to heaven" was sad news, the sky suddenly came a faint roar, and the clouds did not know when it had accumulated a thick and gloomy appearance. Gradually whistling again, everything is the same as before the mother tree was shackled, faintly indicating ominous.

The turbid eyes suddenly shot out of the light, and the old priest slammed his hand, keeping the tribes who were in a panic behind him calm, and his eyes widened staring at the clouds that seemed to drip.

Out of unconditional trust in the old priests, the tribes pressed the fears in their hearts, clung to the family around them, and stared at the sky like the old priests.

The purple lightning became more and more powerful, the dark clouds rolled over, and the old priest tassel-like clothes swayed in the wind more and more, revealing his unknown, colorful shorts, but at this time everyone’s eyes were focused. Staring at the sky, no one noticed the rare picture of this century, so the image of the old priest’s inscrutable was finally able to continue for a while.

The stout purple lightning tears open the clouds, and staring closely, almost everyone’s eyes have a moment of blindness, and the wind is roaring with people’s incomprehensible words, accompanied by a loud bang, under the prestige of heaven and earth. The incomparably people can't help but bend their backs and use the eyes that are not easy to restore their vision to look at the direction of the loud noise.

=====================================================

Adam "facelessly" looked at the crowd cheering in front of him, just broke through time and space and came to the new world. He had not had time to sort out the clues, and he was puzzled by this sudden situation.