Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (9)

Zhao Feixiao looked uncomfortably and looked at her brother. In the eyes, she looked forward to surprises and incredible embarrassment and uneasiness.

Ye Sinian appeased and smiled. "Reassure, my friend is quite good at the technique of Huang, you just have to let him take a look."

The look was changing fast, and Jasper stood with a slap in the side, and a low squint flashed through a dark smudge. When I looked up again, it was no exception. I saw her biting her lower lip, and her face was somewhat difficult: "But after all, It’s a man..."

Aside from the incompetent hand-in-hand and the high-profile man, Zi Yuan heard a deep and unpredictable smile. The tone was low and the taste seemed to be with a hint of fluttering: "The poor road is a person outside the party, and Just treating the disease, the lady doesn't have to care."

"Yes." Yesnian heard the words and gave him a look. He smiled and said: "Fei Xiao does not have to worry, Ziyuan is a... a monk."

To his eyes, he was full of jokes, and there was a clear smile in the eyes of Ziyuan. He said that he nodded calmly and said: "It is true, the lady is relieved, although the poor road is a man, for men and women. There is no other thoughts about the situation."

Zhao Feixiao was red, and she was busy saying: "This is the case, then it will be a long time! Jasper, remove the screen!"

"Miss..." Jasper looked anxiously, slammed the slap, and the nails on the onion tube left a few deep marks on the palm. She looked at Zhao Feixiao incredibly, like she made An unreasonable decision.

Zhao Feixiao smiled at her and her eyes filled with the yearning for life: "Jasper, I want to live."

When Jasper looked awkward, she looked at the firm look of Zhao Feixiao’s eyes, and quickly swept her eyes and looked at her with the complicated eyes. She finally showed a smile, and her tone was somewhat difficult: "Miss said Yes, it is most important to live."

Seeing that they have reached a conclusion, Ziyuan finally reluctantly took back the sight of Ye Sisian, and gave a slight nod to him. "This will start."

Zhao Feixiao looked at the jade belt and took the screen away from the people. The eyes flashed a bit of tension and anticipation.

Of course, she knows that men and women don’t kiss each other. I have seen so many famous doctors before, and no one has ever proposed to remove the screen of the gauze. She is not sure whether the leader can cure his illness, but I don’t know why. But there is a voice that keeps telling her and promises him! Promise his request!

When the mind flashed quickly over Lin Fei’s movement in the sky, the whole body’s painful picture disappeared. Zhao Fei’s heart was excited and excited. She quickly looked up and looked at the path of the fairy wind bones not far away. A little excited red.

Did God feel his heart?

In the heart, these thoughts that make people excited and difficult to make themselves, Zhao Feixiao gently bite his lower lip and sit at the table.

Ziyuan looked up and saw Ye Sinian, and found that he did not have any unsatisfactory color, this was a little relieved, sitting on the other side, carefully observed the face of Zhao Feixiao.

Ye Sinian certainly does not have any other ideas, he is just a person who has just passed through the unrestrained orc world! This level of contact is nothing in his eyes, and is it just a doctor?

Unlike Ziyuan’s worried eating anger, he is quietly looking at the jasper standing on the side.

According to the original fate trajectory, Jasper is not a too important role, and he did ignore her before.