Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (12)

In the office, Qin Shiyue kept his face moving back and forth, like a lion who suppressed the anger.

In the end of the world, a thousand cigarettes were caught in his hands. The smell of tobacco spread in the room. Qin Shiyue was unknown, until the cigarette burned out, he only slammed his hand.

Ying Ting's eyebrows are tightly wrinkled, and when he thinks about Li Feiyan's expression and remarks, Qin Shiyue is full of fire.

Ye Si Nian is very beautiful in his heart. He is really ready to face the enemy, just like the weak chickens who are in the laboratory with Sinian. Of course he knows what kind of thought they have for Sinian. But not his narcissism, those people did not give him any sense of crisis.

One by one wearing thick-bottomed glasses, there are a few muscles in the whole body, and there is no force in the muscles. You can't beat him with one hand. What kind of crisis can he give him?

But Li Feiyan is different!

Although according to the collected information, Si Nian and Li Feiyan have always been right when they are young, but they grew up from a young age!

Although Li Feiyan grew up with Ye Liu, but Ye Liu is the father of Sinian! He is the same as the stepmother of Sinian! The relationship goes one step further! ! !

Although Li Feiyan is now breaking up with Ye Liu, Si Nian has now left Ye Family, but...

But he still wants a shot to collapse him!

Who knows if Li Feiyan is the kind of metamorphosis that likes to hurt someone!

The more I want to get angry, Qin Shiyue suddenly stands, the chest is ups and downs.

No!

I must not let Sinian know the illusion of Li Feiyan!

In the heart of the decision, Qin Shiyue step by step to the door, while walking to adjust his expression, for fear that the year is not right, when the year asked, he certainly will not speak in front of the lover, but Does he want to tell Sri Lankan Li Fei to say hello to him? !

Of course not!

So still don't let him find something abnormal!

Qin Shiyue took a deep breath by holding the door handle in one hand.

"!"

Feeling the thrust from the door, Qin Shiyue groaned and took a step back.

Everyone knows that this is his office. Generally, there is nothing to come to him. There are almost no people who can directly push in the door, except...

"Sin??" Qin Shiyue clenched the doorknob sharply, and the expression on his face that had not been adjusted in place looked a bit strange.

Fortunately, the mind was immersed in the joy of experimental success, and Ye Sinian did not realize this anomaly.

Qin Shiyue breathed a sigh of relief, busy releasing the door handle, and subconsciously took people into his arms.

Eyes and eyebrows are all concealed smiles, Ye Sinian does not refuse, smiled close to Qin Shiyue's arms, arms stretched around Qin Shiyue's neck, smiled and said: "Guess, why do I come Looking for you?"

When the eyes were bright, Qin Shiyue smiled and bowed his head. The two big hands clasped the lean waist of the pregnant man and quickly stole a kiss on the red lips. It was a shameless way: "I missed me." ?"

Silently turned his eyes, Ye Si Nian did not say good-natured: "Guess!"

"Hungry? Nothing, there is a fixed position in the night." Qin Shiyue was not too disappointed. It was good to steal a kiss. Besides, people came out of the lab, and they were afraid that they could not eat it.