Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (7)

The dense fog slowly dissipated, and when everything on the platform was clearly visible, the audience was quiet.

I saw that Ye Si-nian stood in the face with his hands on his face, not so much as he was participating in the challenge of the ring. A casual look was like watching a boring movie.

On the other hand, Yang Jun, the audience was surprised to find that the strong firepower abilities in the impression did not know when they were hit by the edge of the ring. They were lying in the water in the middle of the water, and they kept vomiting blood in their mouths.

Qin Shiyue’s position was very close to Fujian and Taiwan. His eyes were brightly staring at the youth on the stage, only to feel the heart full of surprise.

He always knew that he was strong, but he didn't expect him to be so powerful! It’s incredible to easily defeat the strong base in the number of hands-on!

For a moment, Qin Shiyue’s heart seemed to be full of things, so that he could not speak at all. He could only obsessively use his eyes to portray the perfect side face of the youth on the stage.

He must get this person!

Qin Shiyue took a deep breath and ignited the light that he was determined to win.

There are still people who still have doubts about Ye Sinian’s ability, but after this battle, where can anyone dare to lie?

The whole scene was quiet for a few seconds, and suddenly a shouting cheer was heard.

The referee slammed awkwardly, and the eye with amazement swept across the ring, Yang Jun, who had almost no vitality, and looked at the ugly face of the willow under the fascinating look.

He is just a small staff, although the strength is ok, but there is still no confidence in such things.

It is natural to seek advice from Ye Liu.

How did Ye Sinian give him this opportunity?

The phoenix was scornful, and Ye Siian faintly said: "Can you announce the results?"

"When, of course!" was stunned by the eyes that did not contain emotions. The referee only felt that the body was cold, no longer dare to play any ghost ideas, and nodded in a hurry, screaming: "Before the end of the test, Ye Siian wins! ”

The cheers of the audience shook the sky.

Yang Jun smirked, remembering the gambling promise that he had been very proud of before, only to see his face burning, as if he had been slap in the air for a few dozen slaps, it is really better to die.

Ye Sinian stared at the direction of Ye Liu and slammed her lips.

In contact with his gaze, Ye Liu and Li Feiyan slammed their heads and suddenly raised a slight hunch.

They haven't had time to export to stop, and they see Ye Si Nian slowly picking up a piece of paper.

The hands gently pressed down, and the different audiences gradually snorted, staring at the obvious words that Ye Si Nian had to say, and the audience returned to silence.