Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(11)

The auction is still going on, but at this time, Huang Dezheng and Su Yibai have long had no good mood at the beginning, and a face with a purple complexion is pale and sitting on the ground.

"Old...teacher..." Su Yibai’s eyes were almost soft and fell on him, his face was stunned and panicked, and he looked helpless.

Surrounded by people, Huang Dezheng bit his teeth and resisted the urge to push his face and sigh. He squeezed a stiff smile and seized Su Yibai’s hand and comforted him: “It’s okay, we are here. Do good things!"

"You...you don't blame me?" Su Yi snorted and snorted, and his heart was moved and unbelievable, and he was so sad that he was so sad.

The words have already been said, and he has no face to pay. At this time, it is meaningless to blame him. It is better to further improve his image and let him fall in love with himself!

Thinking of this, the smile on Huang Dezhen’s face finally got a bit natural. He gently reached out and wiped away the tears from his tears. He said: “Stupid kid! How can I blame you? You didn’t do anything wrong.”

"Teacher..." Su Yibai was moved, and he cried and laughed into the arms of Huang Dezheng, completely forgetting the surrounding environment.

The more and more ironing in my heart, Huang Dezheng is also not so concerned about the views of outsiders, gently smiled and patted the lover's thin back in his arms, said: "Stupid children, you did not do anything wrong, the wrong thing is that we have run into Those who spend their money and are extravagant and extravagant!"

In the eyes of the students who are innocent and innocent in the heart, Huang Dezheng praised his purity while swearing that the merchants who were hurting the lover and hurt their lover, said: "This world has been tarnished by money! You still don't understand In the eyes of those businessmen who have absorbed the blood of ordinary people to strengthen themselves, this little money is nothing at all, they are just showing off the rich! And we are different! We are doing good things! They can't compare with us!"

Su Yibai softly in the arms of Huang Dezheng, some bitely biting his lip, he did not understand these words, but the teacher Huang is so good, the words must be no wrong...

Huang Dezheng thinks that he really shouldn’t come to this embarrassment. He looks around in a disgusting manner for a week. He finds that most of the people present here are so-called successful people in suits and suits, watching them sneak out and report one by one. The numbers that can't be withstood, the dissatisfaction and the suffocation in the heart accumulate.

Why? !

Why do you have done so many good things for a long time, but you still feel ashamed of life and ordinary life, why those people just spent a small amount of money but fame and fortune received so much praise and respect? !

The more I think, the more I feel that even the same air with these people is a kind of pollution to myself!

Huang Dezhen's face became very strange, and there was no longer a bit of energy to pay attention to the next auction. When the auction ended, Su Yibai walked out with a gloomy look.

Su Yibai stumbled and tried to keep up with his footsteps. The thin wrist was pinched and hurt, but he didn't dare to say anything. He could only bite his lips with tears and silently endure.

==================

At the end of the auction, most of the middle-aged men in suits and sorrows did not move. Ye Sinian stood up and looked at the eyes in a cold, faint sneak.

In the eyes of Yan Xiuyuan, there was also a slight mismatch. He held Ye Si Nian’s hand in silence and lowered his voice: "Go!"

Ye Si Nian's eyes were warm, and he pressed back firmly. He gave a low voice and let him pull himself out.