Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (7)

On the following day, Ye Sinian sat faintly at the table, drinking a cup of tea in a shallow drink.

In the cup, the fragrance of the tea is elegant and elegant. If it is on weekdays, Ye Si Nian will have to shake his head and taste it, but at this time, he can't tell the heart to pay attention to the quality of the tea.

The body was so busy that he was busy rushing to pack his luggage. The slender figure swayed from time to time, and Ye Si-nian’s line of sight followed his figure and fluttered, his thoughts floating.

Speaking of it, he really did not pay much attention to the physical education of the gangsters...

I think that the cloud has not been abandoned. It is now sixteen years old. If you put it in a normal family, you may be able to marry and have a child. Ye Sinian’s eyebrows are slightly moving, and his heart rises a little and he can’t tell the strange feeling.

Time flies too fast, and I still rely on the children who are not willing to get up in my arms yesterday. In the twinkling of an eye, I have grown to the age of being able to kiss.

Ye Sinian’s hand holding the teacup is not consciously tightened. It’s quite a kind of child who wants to be snatched by others and no longer has his own sense of crisis.

But the sense of crisis has only appeared for a moment. I think that my family is only sixteen years old. According to modern algorithms, even if I am still a minor, he feels that he is simply worried.

Looking at the baggage, he looked at his baggage from time to time, and his mouth muttered something. Ye Sinian sighed helplessly.

Worried about it, still a child!

Moreover, the disciples are still busy with revenge. Where is the time to talk about love? Even if he finishes his envy and starts looking for happiness in life, he does not necessarily become a lonely man!

Thinking of my lover who has not appeared in my home for so many years, and still does not know where it is, Ye Sinian’s heart is so helpless that it has been reduced.

I don't know what the old attack of this world will be like...

Although the lover in the previous world did not appear in the beginning, it has never been like this.

Ten years……

Is the lover really not yet appearing, or is it still... but he did not recognize it and missed it?

Do not! Not to be missed!

In every previous world, no matter how lover's identity is, if he meets himself, he will fall in love with himself, and he will not miss himself in accordance with the arrogance of his lover's unchanging love for love.

He must have been there somewhere, waiting to meet himself...

Ye Sinian stared at the tea in the cup without a focal length. The original expression of the face was light and light, because of the thought of the lover, and the sorrowful floating of a nostalgic reminiscence and gentleness.

The corner of the eye has been secretly paying attention to his own master. Standing in the clouds not far away, he noticed the unusual expression on the face of Master.

The soft emotions that are full of love and gentleness...

Master, who is thinking of? !

The undercurrent of the fundus surged almost the waves of the sky. The cloud did not abandon the double fists and slammed tightly. The blue veins suddenly burst into the air, and the blood in the eyes flashed past.