Tell you a secret (2)

Day by day, the child seems to have finally adapted to life here, his personality is brighter every day, and his physical condition is slowly getting better.

This mountain village is basically only some old people who are hard to leave. The children are the age of love, but there is no playmate around them. They should continue to be lost, but it is good to be cheerful, and this deserted mountain is for him. It is also full of fun, just the flowers and insects that have not been seen before will fill the young mind with joy.

What's more, all his current minds have been attracted to the magic tree.

"Do you think this is good?" The children's **** and white eyes are bright, and the inside is full of anticipation. A pair of small meat hands hold the drawing board and lift it up, like the most intimate play. With his dreams, he smiled and turned to ask for a thick trunk behind him.

A breeze blew, and the leaves screamed.

"Do you think it looks good too?" The child's eyes brightened a bit, and the smile on his face was sweet. He proudly and proudly looked at the room on the drawing board that looked very cool. He said with a milky voice: "Wait for me later." When you grow up, be sure to have a room like this!"

The walls should be covered with silver paint, as in the movie that Dad shot; there must be a comfortable, rocking chair, the same as Grandpa’s sitting every day; there must be a huge golden hourglass with golden sand. Like a mother’s drama...

correct! There must be a beautiful tree inside, just like you behind you.

How good, with such a room, he no longer has to worry about going to heaven.

The angel must be very kind, will look at his lovely share, and let him walk with this room.

In that case, even if he went to heaven, he would not have to worry about being alone, how good...

"If I die, would you miss me?" The child blinked, holding the hand of the drawing board and collecting it, widening his eyes and looking at the thick trunk behind him.

When he was not sent, he heard the doctor’s words to his parents behind the door. Although many people couldn’t understand it, the sentence “The condition may worsen, you are mentally prepared” is deeply deep in him. In my heart.

The doctor said the same before the grandfather in the next room went to heaven...

He didn't know what paradise was. He didn't know why, and he didn't dare to ask Mom and Dad, but he knew that if someone died, he would go to heaven.

So...he should die soon?

Same as the old grandfather.

A large number of stars trembled, and the tall and straight tree only felt that the heart that didn't know where it was growing was smashed, and it was full of distress.

For the first time in his life, he hated his enormous body.

If he is a grass, can he comfortably entangle his ankles and small hands?

If he grows shorter, can he gently use his soft, cool leaves on his little face?

He didn't know where his emotionally extreme emotions came from, and he didn't understand what the sour emotions were. But in the end, he always felt that he was a half missing. The circle, until I saw the little figure, there was a feeling in his heart that finally got full.

I waited for so many years and finally waited for that person.

Seeing him, the roots buried deep in the ground are satisfied, the thick and straight trunks are satisfied, the branches that open the huge canopy are satisfied, and every green leaf is satisfied.