Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (8)

All the way to the boat, when they stop and go to Yuezhou City, there are only three or four days left before the martial arts conference.

The martial arts have been calm for a long time, and the people in the rivers and lakes who are unable to live are full of enthusiasm for the forthcoming martial arts conference. Almost half a month ahead of schedule, the people in the Yuezhou city can be seen everywhere.

Except for a few invited sects, most of the other people can only live in the city of Yuezhou. There are more people. The city inn is full of business. You are a martial arts rookie or a famous river and lake. Later, almost no one has a good position. Either a few people will stay together in a big room, or they will just stay in a simple inferior room.

How many martial arts people walking in the rivers and lakes are good-tempered? For a time, the conflict in the city due to the competition for housing did not know how many times it happened, and almost ran off the legs of the city.

Fortunately, Yesian does not need to worry about this. Yuezhou City is a big city. There is no Muslim industry here. There are prepared houses.

The carriage passed by the front of the crowded pub and went straight to the south of the city.

After the car turned over a street, I only heard the voices of people sizzling, and Ye Si’s young picking up the curtains went out. In addition to the people of the rivers and lakes who were wearing the swords, they were all trying to sell the businessmen, and they couldn’t help but squint, some doubts. .

At this time, it is natural to be the performance moment of the Almighty. He is keenly aware of the incomprehensibility in his eyes. The cloud does not give up while carefully driving the carriage, while laughing and confusing for his own teacher: "Master, today It is fifteen, there is a market."

In the eyes, there was a trace of sorrow. Ye Si’s gaze could not help but add some fun. He swept his eyes and looked at the pedestrians who were dressed in various costumes. He listened to the accent of the accent in the north of the sea and thought of his own children. When I stayed on the island, I rarely touched outsiders. When I was in the middle of my heart, I suddenly said, "Would you like to take a nap?"

The cloud did not abandon the strange eyes and blinked. He knew the character of his own teacher and the quiet, and there was no market in the island. But the Master has never been to even once, how did he now have such a thought?

Although the heart is full of doubts, but the cloud does not abandon the fact that he does not know to refuse his own master, so the words immediately agreed, and the carriage was stopped to stop.

Ye Si Nian opened the curtain just to go down, and saw a strong and strong hand reaching out to the front.

The cloud did not abandon the face and raised a little smile, and looked up and looked down at his master.

The man is the best age, and his body is slender and strong because of the practice of martial arts. The black clothes cover the smooth muscles of his body, but he can’t cover the kind of face, let people want to breathe. The charm of the mature male.

The hand that stretched out stretched out a bit, and the cloud did not give up the blink of an eye, hiding the more and more burning light in the eyes.

Although she has been used to the care of her own children, she still feels helpless at this time.

Although the heart feels that there is something wrong with his behavior in the public, but the eyes of the child are expecting fullness, Ye Si Nian immediately forgets the uncomfortable feeling.