Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(10)

Rong Buping? How did he appear here? !

Ye Si Nian frowned sharply, and the phoenix swept it, scrutinizing the president who had hidden his identity and was unhappy.

Rongbu is the main protagonist of this world. He is naturally young and handsome. He is very handsome and handsome. He is probably a high-ranking person all the year round. Even if he tries to keep a low profile like this, he will inadvertently reveal it. Out of that kind of overbearing momentum.

Gently picking up the eyebrows, Ye Sinian’s heart is really like this, the president of Tianliang Wang broke! It must be a domineering side leakage.

Unfortunately, I took a look at the disappointing assistant, and Rongbu frowned and looked at the long-distance who didn’t know who he was.

When the line of sight collided, Rongbu was stunned by the phoenix that was full of interest and attention.

It is totally different from what I imagined. Ye De, who is obviously closely related to the far-off, is not a mother. On the contrary, although his facial features are exquisite and beautiful, the confidence and heroism revealed in the eyebrows will not make people misrecognize him. gender.

Obviously, it is a man with a strong inner heart.

Rong Buping blinked and felt that his interest in Yan Yuan was getting bigger and bigger.

After all, from the cold **** to the **** who likes men, the transformation of this character is still very interesting.

and……

Rongbu’s line of sight quietly swept through the hands they had clasped together, and suddenly hooked their lips.

He himself is a cold-blooded man, and he doesn’t know much about the man he has ever been, but he always knows that those people have all kinds of purposes. He may get the high tide from them, but forever, he It is impossible to get the conversion of the soul.

Su Yibai was the first person he met who had a * relationship but no interest. He was very interested in the simple and simple child, but he had seen too much betrayal and darkness, and those in his heart. The so-called love has never hoped.

but now……

Rong Buping pushed the glasses and concealed the anger and ridicule that suddenly appeared in his eyes.

What can he not get from himself? How can he get it?

I don’t know that two people are close together because of what kind of interests are involved...

Thinking of this, Rong Buping raised his lips and looked at his Ye Si Nian to reveal a smile full of dark gestures.

He suddenly felt that if he succeeded in grabbing the man who looked very *, he would have a greater sense of pleasure and accomplishment than he had annexed.

I watched the man who had been leaning on his arms lying under the other man. At that time, the expression of Yan Yuan was definitely very interesting...

Ye Si Nian’s eyes frowned and looked like a sigh of anger. He was stunned by the thunder, and he looked back at the body with a ghostly look.

That person is really the president of the domineering side of the storm? Nothing laughs so arrogant. What do you do? ! When the public, the love of the horse is really good!

Hey!

The heart kept vomiting and groining, and Yesian turned his face and stared at the squatting mammoth beside him. He used his lover's handsome face to wash his eyes that were almost flashed.