Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (13-14)

Burt hadn’t recovered yet, and now he’s running over half of the jungle and it’s a pale face.

He did not think that he had to take the opportunity to drop the person on his back and delay the pace of the blood worm chasing to help him escape from birth. But once he succumbed to himself, it was difficult to break free and he would fall asleep. The time to escape, the second is because of what he just said.

The son of the tribe of the snake worm.

As an expelled person, it is extremely difficult to live in childhood, so it is impossible to say that he has a good impression on the snake worm tribe who expelled himself. He never thought about it and the snake. The people of the worm tribe have an intersection.

Originally, he determined that he was the next patriarch of the Ig tribe, so he had no idea about other tribes, but it is different now.

Although in his opinion, Iss is no longer able to compare himself, but he has to find a way for himself.

In the unlikely event that he thinks, Isa’s status is getting higher and higher, and he finally surpassed him. When he has no back road, he will probably lose his life!

He didn't believe it. If Iss really became a patriarch, he would let him live in the tribe without any scorn, knowing that although his body is weak now, he is a strong forest, he always It will be powerful, and Isis will not be able to rival himself!

He doesn't know what Iss thinks, but how much difference can people make? If you let him choose, it is impossible to let the enemy recover! He will kill him when he is weak!

Of course, Isis may not kill himself. After all, he has always loved himself so much, but by then he might force himself to become a partner with him!

As long as you think that you will be under the pressure of others, pregnant and have children, and lose the ability to become a beast, he feels more painful than death!

In my heart, I have already decided that Iss will never let go of myself. Bert naturally wants to find a supporter and a backing for himself. He was also worried that it would be not enough to just get support by showing that he has not weakened the combat power, but now... ...

The beast is on, he has a better weapon.

The support of other orcs in the tribe, he wants, the power outside the tribe, he wants.

Who said that the beast God rejected him?

This **** gives the son of the snake worm tribe chief who usually descends from the sky, and will surely bring enough support to himself!

Therefore, he is not willing to leave people in the moment when he has no last resort.

Fortunately, the beast **** blessed him. He found the orcs of the same tribe when his strength was about to run out. There are so many people, even if the blood worms are so fearful, he does not have to worry about losing his life.

No longer, and the orcs who have weak combat power and fast running speed give themselves back.

====================================================

The words "blood worms" are too frightening. The young orcs who have just been full of anger have changed their faces, and they are not tempted to anger the destruction of Burt’s venting plan. Fast speed changes, I want to escape when I pull my legs.

They can't blame them for being too timid. After all, these young orcs have been able to go out hunting alone, but strictly speaking, they are still underages under the protection of their fathers. They have heard of the cruelty and horror of blood worms since childhood. It’s good to think of turning and escaping. Where can you afford the courage to resist?