1. Cozy Space

It was a fine Saturday morning during Spring where the sun started to rise up to the sky filling the air with cool and cozy breeze.

Third Person POV

7:30 AM
Location: Brothers Cafe

Jungkook was walking up to the door of the cafe which he co-owns with his brothers and prepared to turn the sign from close to open

Jungkook was walking up to the door of the cafe which he co-owns with his brothers and prepared to turn the sign from close to open. Their cafe starts the business at 8:30 AM but Jungkook always love to be there early as he prepares the coffee beans for roasting and fills the air with freshly brewed coffee, ready to welcome the customers.

Brothers Cafe is owned and run by Jungkook and his two older brothers - Jin and Jimin. They are all brothers by choice and not birth. Growing up together in the orphanage since young have made all three of them closer than blood relation and they have never parted since then.

Jungkook being the youngest among all 3, have always respected his hyungs and worked hard to make a comfortable living for himself and his hyungs.

"Oh, you're early hyung!" Jungkook plucked the earphone off his ears as he was opening up the door and saw Jin stepping right behind him.

"Yea, I have to bake some fresh pastries coz its Saturday and we might have more customers than usual." Jin was struggling to hold the pack of groceries in his hand.

"Ah..come on, let me help you." Jungkook took the paper bags off Jin and went into their cafe.

"Woah, Jimin did a good job cleaning off last night! The place is spotless." Jin was surprised by the effort Jimin put into cleaning the cafe after closing the night shift.

"He did, no wonder this morning he was so lazy to move an inch when I asked him to join me earlier in the cafe." Jungkook laughed at the thought of Jimin being lazily rolling over the bed and refuse to wake up.

"It's alright, we still have some time, let him sleep. We will make him wash the dishes again later." Jin broke into an evil laugh which almost sounded like a windshield wiper sound which made Jungkook laugh out loud filling the cozy little space with early morning cheers.