29. V

Third Person POV

Yoongi was running around frantically looking for Tae, who went missing for the past 2 days.

"Joon, are you sure Tae's phone can't be contacted through?"

"Yes Hyung, I tried and I even tried to trace using all the trackers we have on each other, that little shithead turned it all off." Joon sighed in frustration.

"I can't believe V is just acting up whenever he feels like it these days, it's not gonna do us any good

"I can't believe V is just acting up whenever he feels like it these days, it's not gonna do us any good." Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

Earlier that morning, Officer Carl from the station called and told the mafia brothers that other officers who are not aware of their underground collaboration with the police are currently searching for them.

"You know Joon, Officer Carl called and warned us that people are filing cases against us, more so on V coz not many know about us working as underground mafias linked to the cops. It can be very dangerous if the bad cops get their hands on us."

"I get it Hyung, I know even with the PHS case, it will be very risky for us as we have already kidnapped Hobi wrongly before."

"Exactly and also..I got info that police are very close to identifying V. I think someone reopened past case and reported him with the hints they got."

"Shit Hyung, then we need to alert V." Joon sunk deep in his seat realizing that after a century of running underground, they might be pulled to the surface.

"Precisely. Where. The. Fck. Is. V." Yoongi slammed his fist on the table.

"Bro, calm down, I'm here."

Taehyung or should I say V closed the door shut as he entered all decked up in suits and hair shuffled into a mess. He looked like he just finished a fight mission or something.

Yoongi and Joon exchanged a knowing look and it didn't go unnoticed by the duo that V was holding a gun on his hand as he crossed his leg over the table he was sitting.

"Missed me anyone?" V playfully swirled the gun in between his fingers and gave a dark smirk at his brothers.

"What the fck Tae? Where have you been for the past 2 days and what have you done?" Namjoon stood up authoritatively and crossed his arms.