17. Hot Stuff

Taehyun's POV

I should have known better to be more careful when I am so called being on duty. I can't believe I was caught slipping trying to kiss Jungkook with Yoongi hyung on the line.

Damn it!

How could I be so careless? Come to think about it, I don't even know why I was so drawn to that bunny boy to even begin with. I guess it was just a heat of the moment.

I don't even know if Jungkook is into guys. It's probably safe to keep him at a distance and not to get too attached.

While thinking it through, I manage to drift into sleep not bothering to set up any alarm for the next day. I love times like this.

.
The next morning

I was awaken by the buzzing of my phone.

4PM.
Shit. Did I sleep that long?
I saw the time on the screen. Damn, I did slept for more than 10 hours. I flipped my phone to look at the caller ID.

Namjoon Hyung
Accept || Decline

Phone conversation between Tae and Joon

"Hello V."

"Oh yeah? V? Ok, whats the problem?

"Brothers Cafe. Now."

"Now? What? Why? Joonie hyung, what's up? You don't call me V unless its something got to do with our underground business."

"Yes, so hurry up V. I spotted Park Ho Seok in the cafe. With Jungkook."

"What? With Jungkook? and wait, what is Park Ho Seok guy doing so early in Korea? He was scheduled to arrive next week isn't it?"

"V, stop asking a lot of details, I have no idea too and Suga hyung is running the details back in his lab. Just come here, I need some back up, just in case."

"Right up. 30 Mins."

"Ok, See you, and just be casual, Im here with Jin hyung, so no weapons."

"Ok."

Phone Conversation End

.

Strange. I have no idea why did Park Ho Seok is in town much earlier than expected and that too meeting with Jungkook at the cafe. I faintly recall something along the line that Jungkook's artwork will be exhibited in the event but it still sounds very weird to me.

Something is not right.

I quickly dialed back Yoongi hyung and informed him I will be joining in the cafe as well, and Yoongi hyung told me he will be on the line with me in case of emergency.

After ending the call with Yoongi hyung, I jumped into the shower and threw on a somewhat casual outfit before rushing out the door.

.

Third Person POV