55. The Aftermath

Jungkook's POV
Mmmhmm. So good. He took me so well.

I finished unloading myself a little sloppily at the end when I notice Taehyung was shaking with overstimulation.

Not gonna lie, I was surprised when he asked for a switch. I have never thought he would allow me to top him but he did. It feels fcking amazing to top someone like V, making him a moaning mess under me.

I watch him relax from the pleasure as I pulled myself out from him. I looked below and saw his hole clenching and dripping off my excess cums as my lips perked with a naughty smirk.

"Damn, your hole can't contain my juices."

Slap.

"Ouch." I rubbed my arms as I saw him rolling his eyes with his lips parted, still catching his breath.

So sexy.

I dipped my head and took his lips into mine. Gently kissing him, covering his cavern with my tongue, eating him up.

"Mmhmm..." He moaned while trying to push me away.

I giggled between the kisses and dropped myself to the side, arms over his torso.

"Too much huh?"

I kissed his temple, rubbing circles into his stomach, trying to soothe him.

"Stop it Kook." He shyly nuzzled into my neck, not turning his body as I know he probably is still sore with the little activity earlier.

"Want me to clean you?"

He didn't answer but I felt his head shake from side to side, still resting in the nape of my neck.

"Ok. Let me clean myself."

I wanted to just get rid of the sticky feeling on me. As I was removing my arms over him, I felt it being gripped on harder as Tae held me closer to him.

"Tae?"

"Don't leave m-..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I heard soft snores. I caressed his soft hair gently, allowing him to get comfy under my touch as I drifted off to sleep as well.

.

Third Person POV

6 PM.

It's been hours since the two lovers fell asleep cozily after their wild ride.

The sun was already setting by the horizon as the attic was turning a little darker by each passing minute.

Jungkook was the first to stir awake as he felt chills around the attic. One side of him was warm and cozy while the other side of his body was shivering slightly.

The younger opened his eyes to be greeted by a semi-dark attic, sun setting outside in a nice orange purple sky, looking like a blanket of dying flames.

He rubbed his eyes with his right hand and tried to run his fingers through his hair with his left hand when he noticed it was trapped and...numb.

Huh? The younger blinked his eyes open and noticed the huge presence of a raven head hugging him, burying his left hand underneath.

Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately broke into a warm and loving smile kissing the top of the older's head, reminiscing the moments before they fell asleep.

As much as Jungkook could still smell the wrecking scent of sex and icky feeling of their dried cums, his heart was making leaps of joy, dancing around celebrating his love.