5. Feels Familiar

It's been a week since the incident of the boys kidnapping and torturing the truth out of their victim James. It's also been a week since Namjoon was given the task to track and bring Hoseok in, which he clearly have not accomplished yet.

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung! It's not that I am looking down upon you, but IT'S BEEN A WEEK!! WTH ARE YOU DOING???" I ruffled my hair in frustration as I sat down in the couch.

All 3 of us have gathered back in Yoongi's Genius Lab in order to discuss about the issue on hand.

"I'm sorry! I just can't seem to properly find a chance to bring Hosoek into our captive."Joon hyung explained in a frustrated tone too.

"Namjoon ah, if you're having a tough time then please do let us know. Taehyung could have finished this in a day! or maybe an hour upon receiving the task!" Yoongi hyung lazily closed his eyes while commenting on the situation.

I quickly averted my eyes to see Namjoon hyung's expression changed drastically.

Shit. He must have felt offended or even upset upon the comparison.

As Joon hyung was staring down at the floor with his head hung low, I quickly pinched Yoongi hyung signalling him on what he just did.

"Hyung! Don't say that. Look, he is clearly bothered about something." I whisper yelled to Yoongi hyung keeping my voice low making sure Joonie hyung won't listen.

"Ouuuhh." Yoongi hyung reflex on the pinch and looked over at Joon hyung as I was frantically side eye-ing him.

Yoongi hyung was quick to realize what he did so he just sat up properly on his seat and started to speak softly to Namjoon hyung.

"Joonie. I didn't mean to say anything to hurt you or compare you with this little dickhead here. I was just merely saying if you find it difficult, please let us know so we can think of another plan." Yoongi hyung explained.

I sneered a little when Yoongi hyung called me 'dickhead' but I just it pass coz I am used to his love hate relationship with me by now, though most of the time, it's just love.

"Hyung, please say something...we know Hoseok is not an easy person to catch, is everything ok?"

Namjoon hyung stayed silent for a little more while before he picked his head up and faced me. I realized he wore an extra troubled expression on his face and I can't figure out why.

.

Third Person POV

Namjoon was silent not because of what the boys have said or is asking him. He knows that they are concerned about him and wanted to help him.

"Urm..guys..chill. I am not upset about you guys asking me about the progress of tracking down Hosoek."

"Then what is it hyung?"

"Yea Namjoon, remember, we work as a pack, you can't keep things off the table. It won't do anyone of us here any good."

Namjoon looked sincerely into the boys in front of him and he decided to just speak the truth.

"I found Hosoek."

Both Yoongi and Taehyung was baffled by what Namjoon just said. They can't brain why is Namjoon upset if he has already found Hosoek.

"I in fact know where he is exactly right now and what is he doing. " Namjoon said.

"Huh? wait wait wait...Im confused..you know where he is, and what is he doing but you don't have him in our usual cell? Like why???" Yoongi asked feeling very confused.