15. Caught

Third Person POV
Taehyung arrived at Suga's Genius Lab and noticed RM's car was parked at the porch as well. He was glad that both his brothers are at home so that they can finalise some plans in regards to the event.

"What's up Suga? Yo RM."

Taehyung playfully greeted the older two once he let himself inside Suga's Genius Lab.

"Yah Kim Taehyung. Respect." Namjoon threw a chip he was about to pop inside his mouth at Taehyung who successfully dodged it and pulled a chair to sit.

He playfully smirked and manage to steal the bag of chips from Namjoon's grasp

"So? Got all you need Suga Hyung?" Taehyung inched a little closer to the monitors as he saw Yoongi was focusing on narrowing down the event hall and hotel entrances to segments.

Yoongi nodded a little without averting his gaze from the monitor in front of him. He raised his index finger asking for a min before he turn around to face both RM and V.

"Settled. We got all we need. I have a clear blueprint of the entrance and also around the event hall. Not a 100% accurate but I can say we will definitely get in and out without an issue."

Yoongi smirked proudly of his work as he turned around to click a button which revealed a cool 3D image of a map and blueprint of the venue.

"Woahhh" Taehyung gasped at the details he sees in front of him

"I can't wait to rock the party!" Namjoon to stepped up front and admired the work that Yoongi have done to create the blueprint.

"But Hyung, most importantly, I need an entrance and exit point. I don't even know how am I gonna sneak in." Taehyung turned his focus to both his hyungs addressing his concern after looking at the complicated blueprint.

"Relax. That's why you have your Hyungs here for the brainy stuffs." Namjoon giggled.

"Ah Hyung. I'm not the smartest I know but don't make me sound dumb. It's not cool." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Lol you are sometimes. But anyways, when you act like V, no one can stop you. You're good with what you do Tae." Yoongi assured Taehyung knowing the youngest of them all dislike being challenged.