57. Getting It Right

Taehyung's POV
Love.

That's all that I can feel in this space now.

As I sat across the brothers and watch them holding onto each other, staining themselves with tears and assuring words, I looked over at my own brothers.

Though we are not related by blood, it will not define our brotherhood in any other way or lesser than those who born into the family.

I watch Yoongi and Namjoon holding back their own tears as they admire the boys in front of them as well.

A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulder when I heard Jin pouring his heart out. Although he didn't say it definitely, I can understand that he is still in shock with what we do for a living.

I can't blame him, being associated as a criminal, doing illegal things, killing people...these are not a walk in the park that someone can enjoy. Everything comes with consequences.

Being such a lovable brother and guardian to his brothers, I can understand when Jin got too defensive and hurt some of us along the way.

I know he still very much in love with Namjoon and I am happy to have noticed it.

As time went by, Jungkook broke off his hug from the group and took Jin into his arms.

"H-Hyung...I-I'm sorry. I love Taehyung...b-but I love you too. I want him, I want you and Jiminie Hyung too...Please."

My heart.

I am so in love and when my bunny stood on his ground and said he love and want me to his brothers, it made me proud.

.

Jungkook's POV

God. Please don't hurt Jin Hyung any further. Let him heal and allow him to be loved too.

I tightened my hug on Jin Hyung as I told him how much I love him and Tae, that I need both of them in my life, including Jimin Hyung too.

"I know Jungkook. I know."

I let Hyung off my arms and kneeled in front of him while wiping my tears away.

I giggled as I saw how red and puffy his eyes looked and turned to see Jimin Hyung looking the same. I can't mirror myself but I can already feel the swell on my face too.

Gosh, we must have cried a lot...

"Hyung..."

"Listen Kookie, I didn't call you guys here to reject your relationship. I'm sorry I came off as a meanie in the beginning...I am still getting used to you and Taehyung being together."

I saw Hyung looked at the back of me, I know he is acknowledging Tae. So I turned back to see my boyfriend looking at us with a warm and assuring smile.

He looked me in the eyes and mouthed I Love You.

I smiled and lowly whispered a Love You too, letting him know he is mine and I am his.

"B-but why you called them too?"

I pointed at Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung.

"Well...that..."

"Allow me to explain, may I?"

I heard Namjoon Hyung said. Jin Hyung wiped the remaining tears off his eyes as he nodded towards Joon Hyung.

What is happening here?

.

Third Person POV